I want to be loved.

Prologue

Isa lang syang simpleng teenager. Marunong magkacrush, mainlove at masaktan. Marunong bumagsak sa mga lessons at marunong bumangon. Mayroon siyang simpleng kaibigan pero ang mundong ginagalawan nya, hindi simple.

You think she had it all. Beauty, brains, and a luxury life. You think being born this way is a fairytale come true. But you are all wrong. All she wanted was a simple life made out of simple parents, simple friends, and the like who will not gave her  this much attention.

Yun lang ang gusto nya e, gusto din nyang mainlove ng walang masyadong iniisip. At gusto din nyang may magmahal sa kanya ng totoo at wagas. Pero pano nya gagawin un, kung demanding naman ang parents nya pagdating sa mga ganitong bagay.

Will she find true love that will help her escape her luxurious life?... Or she's going to have a life like this until the day she die?

 _____________________________________________________________________________

Hi fellow readers and writers! :) This is my first time to post a story here and it's also my first time to write a story more than 3 chapters. Hahaha. Kasi usually, magsusulat ako ng story pero umaabot lang hanggang 2 chapters or 3, tapos move on na sa isa pang story, kaya di ako nakakatapos. Pero this time, I'll try my very best to finish this and to keep you updated guys. :) This is my first time so wala talaga kong experience on writing, kasi pag nagsusulat ako kinikeep ko lang sa sarili ko 'coz I'm shy, hehe. So, please do bear with me, my story can be boring and fun at the same time but this is my style. And i really appreciate if you'll comment or suggests anything to improve my writing. Thank you! :) So, keep on reading and thank you for dropping by. :)

You're welcome to read my story and join me in my journey. ♥