One Shot - Free! Iwatobi Swim Club

Today was a day like no other. The swim club of Iwatobi High School had to meet on a Saturday which just so happened to be today. As they all made their way into the club room they took their seats at separate tables, some half asleep seeing as it was 5 o'clock in the morning. Haruka was the first to stand up and walk towards the front of the room.He turned around quicking glancing around at all off his teammates. "So we're here today because we need to practice some more for the summer tournament." Haru said in a serious tone of voice but not as stern as his mates would want him to be. Rin sighed as he looked up at Haruka. "But Haru it's so earlier and I have to meet Sousuke today." Rin complained in a whiny voice, clearly sleep deprived. Haru glared at Rin then sighed. "Well just tell him to come and he can practice with us. Nagisa, in the corner, glared at Haru quickly then went back to his bubbly personality. "Rei-chan can you show me your new swimsuit." He said practically bouncing in his seat. It was so early and no one could believe that even the super hyper Nagisa could be this active this early. Something was clearly off. The swim club followed Haru down to the indoor pool and waited for him to open the door. As they all filed into the room they began taking off their clothes revealing their swimsuits practically prepared to swim at any moment. Rei was the first to jump in and he began practicing his floating. Even though he was a great swimmer he just could stay afloat like the others. The rest of the team followed jumping into the pool. After about 3 hours of practice and a couple of breaks in between the team was tired. Their muscles ached and Rin was trying to catching his breath as he laid beside the pool staring up at the ceiling. "I wonder what's taking Sousuke so long?" He asked himself after catching his breath. Nagisa glared at Rin then quickly replaced his expression with an ecstatic one. "Rei-chan, we should go and get some ice cream with the team." He suggesting taking a quick glance at Rin who was now getting up and putting his clothes back on. "I'll be back I'm just going to go check on Sousuke." Rin said as he began to leave the room. Nagisa walked out of the water then jumped on Rin's back. "Wait Rin-chan, you should get some ice cream with us." He suggested to the maroon haired boy obviously trying to make sure he never met up with Sousuke. Rin glanced over at Nagisa and saw some kind of emotion in his face but then it disappeared and he sighed. "I promised him we'd hang out, Nagisa. I can't just go back on my word. We're best friends after all." He told the smaller boy shrugging him off as he walked out of the room and made his way towards the parking lot in front of the school. Nagisa glared at the door and ground his teeth together then smiled happily as he turned around to his other teammates. "Ice Cream!" He said happily as he jumped in place and waited for everyone to get dressed. Haruka sighed as he glanced longingly at the pool. He knew he could probably stay in that water forever but he was invited out for ice cream which he couldn't miss out on. Once everyone was outside a scream, so loud once it was over it left your ears ringing, was heard from the neighboring woods. Makoto immediately dropped his bag and bounded for the woods knowing exactly who's scream it was. As if on cue everyone followed except for a certain blonde that seemed very displeased. Once Makoto arrived at the scene, Rei and Haru arrived second later. Rin was hunched over something and sobbing like crazy. As he sitting up pain clearly evident on his face and tears running down his cheeks. " Sousuke..." He sobbed uncontrollably. Everyone looked at the Samezuka's swim club member in shock. You could barely tell it was him seeing as his face was distorted due to what seems to be someone carving into it. He was missing an arm and an eye. All the members of Iwatobi stared upon the dead Samezuka member's body in complete and utter fear. "Why? Who could do something so terrible? Why Sousuke?" Rin said as he sat hunched over Sousuke's body balling his eyes out as his body shook uncontrollably, mostly in fear. Makoto, Rei, and Haru stared at each other in disbelief with wide eyes when they finally noticed a certain blond was missing. That's when a deafening chuckle cut through the silence and everyone turned to see who it was. Nagisa.