A Beginning

*This is based on a true story.

Lillia's pov.
This was it. The last night before I go to school. I laid on my bed and thought about the new school I was going to tomorrow. Am I going to be able to make friends? Would I be able to get good grades? I questioned myself for a while and then decided to go to sleep.

-

Beep. Beep. Beep. I woke up to my alarm clock. "Well, today's the day. Let's just hope I don't get in any trouble." I said. I went downstairs to get dressed and get ready for school. I quickly put on the school uniform, grabbed a piece of toast, and dashed to the car. Since it was my first day, my dad decided to assist me by giving me a ride to school.

-

When I arrived at Moanalua Elementary School, there were a lot of students. I went to the office and a staff there then introduced me to my teacher. I settled down for a few moments when the bell rang.
The teacher introduced me to the other students as they walked in. "This is Lillia and she's a new student to our school!" she said happily. I saw a crowd of students walk towards my classroom and I followed them. I noticed a girl who kept looking at me as if she wanted to say something. She had dark brown hair with black eyes. She had a uniform on representing our school. Behind her, I noticed another girl who kept squinting at me as if she was mad at me. I had a bad feeling about that girl.

-

Thank you for reading our story!
We appreciate all votes, follows, and comments😁
-Olivia and Emily