not what you think

My name is Brandon Timberlend. I'm 14 years old in high school I have long black hair like every anime protagonist ever and I have brown eyes which makes mw even more basic. Anyways I'm writing to you know because I feel alone and different from other people but yet I feel like I'm just like everybody else which. I mean my father sure as hell doesn't understand me. It's nearly impossible to talk to him without being judged by him, I mean it's not like i want to talk to that ignorant piece of shit. None of my friends knows what its like to be in my shoes and how I feel about myself. It kind of just leaves me drifting of into this lonely controversial hopeless places I call my mind. I need someone to talk to about this but everyone is to stupid and takes it the wrong way so I found out I don't need someone I need something.

How do you try to talk to someone about something when all they do is judge and just laugh out you when you walk away. Not only that but the only way they can help is to just sit there and let it happen or try to relate to it. How can they not see the life they live is a fucking lie but don't know it because they are to busy being full of themselves and thinking the world is all about them. This will be my own world a place to make me feel safe and welcome my painkiller. This will be my story all the pain and hurt I feel will be written down here but not to say there wont be good moments. In here I am free to say what ever I want and no one can judge me here I can be me......but who am I. you see that's not the only reason I have this journey I have it so I can look back and see how I truly am what i think of myself and not what others think of me not what they want me to be.

Just in case I'm boring you I'll just Explain things the way I see them so buckle up. For the past months I have came to the thought that life is meaning less we all are simply worthless creatures we all have no reason to leave but one to just live life to the fullest those people who end their own life I envy them, not for the fact that they are dead just that they have overcome the fear of death and take their own life it makes me wonder how horrible and scary their life must have been to over come death. That or they are just stupid most likely that. I mean why else all humans are that is actually why I hide my face with my hair sometimes it's because I feel embarrassed to be apart in the human race, but what do I know.

I think I'm done talking for today. You think you know me, but I don't even know me. It's funny actually how much you think you know about me after reading this first part, it could be a character it could be me you know just me a mystery. By the way I am not what you think