Chapter one: The factory

I wake up in the factory, I lived here for my entire life the factory is the robot factory my creator, Gears, used to work in the rainbow factory. He was a manger there but stopped  to make his own factory. I get out of bed and put on my blood stained uniform, and walk out of my room, as I walk I saw two pony's slaking off "HEY GET BACK TO WORK" I snapped "oh um.....right away miss" says one of the  the stallions, he was shaking in fear because of me, So he and his friend went back to work guarding the prisoners. The prisoners where pony's, age 20, they where earth pony's ,pegasuses, and unicorns. They were the ones that will soon be robotized. In another jail were the pony's that will become workers, Normally the factory never hired pony's, just take the failers and force them to be workers. Of course there are those who try to escape, I 'silence' them to make sure that they don't leave, along with the workers, that's right I have to kill the workers. Sometimes because they slack off other times to make a example of my power.

And so I walk into the main room were the robotize device was there was workers, prisoners, and Gears he's basically my father if you think about it. Anyway I walked to my place to watch the workers Ive done this for 15 years now every day the same. Wake up, get ready for the day, kill, hear the screams, and so on. A few hours went by and I was still watching the workers on the cameras I have in my office, now I do have the ability to teleport but that's all I can do, the reason for this power and why I have it I will explane. The reason why I have it is because despite being a pegasus I may need to be faster to kill or pony's, also I do have some magic so that it is possible for me to do so , now with that out of the way ill continue my story. So I was sitting in my office chair wen Gears walked in "kill bot I need you to keep an eye on color splash and red cross" he said "are they trying to escape or something?" I asked "no" said Gears "there still refusing to accept that they cant leave" said Gears "fine" I said and walked to the prison that held the failers to be robotized and watched the two pony's.
((I'm to lazy to tell you the looks so I drew pics))

And so I just continued to watch them until it was time for lunch, I ate I shall explane why I eat and sleep, I eat and sleep to recharge energy and I can go for as long as I want without eating although I do like eating and I would sleep more, bu...

And so I just continued to watch them until it was time for lunch, I ate I shall explane why I eat and sleep, I eat and sleep to recharge energy and I can go for as long as I want without eating although I do like eating and I would sleep more, but whatever after eating I got back to work and more time went on and on.....and on.....and I started thinking what if what I'm doing is wrong? is it ok to kill pony's?  Is it that me just looking at somepony and that pony being in fear of me......mean I'm a cruel and unforgiving pony? Was it right to do this?