The people of the sky: The living sword

The gush of the warm breeze, the bright gleaming sun shining its celetial glow gave me a small glimse of  hope.But its only the begning, i must warn you however that if you have seen anything like you will see in these page keep it to yourselves.Do not tell even yur mother or write it down,"They" are listening every thing you talk or do.....................alright i gotta go my family is going for vacation'coming mom' but remember I warned you!!!

Chapter 1. The coughing teacher 

Hurry up Jason Fugitifépée  or your gonna be late .... coming mom

OH SORRY ABOUT THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU MY NAME YET.Well its better i tell it to you.Its always been an issue especially my last name  Fugitifépée.Those jerks Rake  and Stallion started by calling me a freezing pee,as if stallion is a cool name.His father must have been one crazy horse lover to have  named him after a horse breed.well coming my name in french actually means a flying sword.I often asked her why is it so when i was kid but she would only come close to me bending herself until her pale creamy lips reached my ear and then she would tell me a pained saddened voice "They are watching us" .Its been the same ever since.

I took my red t-shirt which was lying on my bed and put it on and grabbed my other rest (i hope i dont have to mention what it means) and hurried downstairs to the kicthen.My breakfast was there waiting for me.It was a pork sandwich - french bread baguette with several cumber pieces with mince pork meat along chopped tomatoe and mayonnaisesliding over it like hot cheese.Creak the door swung and mom came out in a hurry with her business suit and her hair combed like a spiral like a chinese women.i will be leaving now but dont late for school.........i will mom ......be back by four ...alright mom ......she lowers face to mine and kisses me on my cheek and goes out. Oh yeah i have introduced my mom right?well to begin with she's the most awesome mothere on the planet,not only is she kind to others but also helps others out.Cerisiers Fugitifépée is my mothers name. she has bruntte hair and blue eyes that sparle like diamond.she has a french accent ,and she works in some big business firm.Right, this is the part i tell you about my dad.His name is flamboyant  Fugitifépée.He's a tough looking guy and not the type of guy one would wanna take on.He has thick black hair long like a horses maine .His brown eyes dont play a role in bringing his brilliance.However his wellbuilt body and calm voice make you warm up to him.He kinda looks scary but he's the other half of the coin - calm gentle and intellegent. As for me I have black hair with slightly gray in between and the embarassing part I'm single at the moment.