After Lash

The after lash

"You sure you know who shot you Brudda ?" Ben asked Kyrie , a couple of days after Kyrie got released from the hospital they went on the hunt .

"It was that nigga Lc homeboy , he set me up Brudda . His name Quinton." Ben slammed on the brakes to his new Chevy truck "Quinton ? A high yellow nigga cuh?" Kyrie nodded his head , Ben knew exactly who this nigga was and he wanted his head too .

"That's that nigga that beat on Angel , Homeboy popped up at the hize the day you got shot ." Ben informed Kyrie , Kyrie rubbed his chin as he sat back and thought on the scene that went down .

"I mean like a couple minutes after I got off the phone with A''Marah that nigga was at my house . She was at that nigga Lc hize doe at the time."

Ben sat back and thought as they parked at the near by park where Lc gabble at . "That shit fishy , most likely Lc wanted you dead so he sent his bitch after you . Come to find out that's the same nigga that want Angel back."

They both nodded their heads . "How we gonna run up on this nigga ? We aim gon kill em we need to find this nigga Q." Ben stated scanning the park

"Nigga we just gon run up fuck all that talking shit." Kyrie informed him tucking his nine into his camo pants . They both hopped out the car with their guns aimed ready to shoot .

Police don't come around here at night cause they know alotta thugs be out here ready to buss that fye at they ass .

   The parks lights were shinning on a couple niggas gambling by the basketball court . Young ass niggas Kyrie thought .

    Ben and Kyrie pushed the niggas on the floor with their guns aiming at em . Ben knocked the cards and the dice out their hands then picked up the money off the floor.

  "Don't run lil niggas." Kyrie stared Lc in the face , Lc was spooked he wasn't ready to see Kyrie ass . Word got around that Kyrie survived the gun shot that's why Lc been laying low.

One of the boys tried running away and in one swift motion Kyrie shot at his leg . "Don't move bitch." Ben said counting the money laughing .

"Lc you tried to end my life huh ? Brudda this lil Nigga got balls."

"Big balls" Ben added on "Where that nigga Quinton at ?" Ben asked eyeing the niggas shaking on the floor "He's supposed to be on his way." One of the niggas said shaking in fear .

     "Aye nigga fuck you , Marah fine ass mine ! I already done ate that Pussy --" Kyrie wasn't having that , he turned his gun over and slammed the butt of his nine at Lc face .

    Multiple times Kyrie hit em "Ouch" Ben egged on Kyrie "Like that lil bruh ?" Kyrie asked Ben while he continued to beat on him .

"Na Brudda lemme try." Ben took over , Kyrie scanned the park and saw Quinton sitting on the bench facing the opposite way. He was far but not to far to miss a head shot.

"Aye Ben there go that nigga right there. Go handle that . I got this." Kyrie patted Ben on the back , Ben's beef with Quinton is on a whole other level .

   He made his future wife hurt , shit he killed the other nigga so he'll have no problem killing off this nigga that started the shit .

Ben cocked the gun back , pulled the trigger and the bullet went flying to his head . "One love."

The pastors wife after lash

Susy sat on her bed looking down at her stomach , the bleeding wouldn't stop and the pain was completely unbearable . "Susy what's wrong ? Is the baby kicking?" Her husband asked waking up from his sleep .