House of Anubis ~ Secrets of the House

Chapter 1

KT woke up at 7am, she turned to her left and there was her new boyfriend Corey, she always woke up before him. She turned the white cover and sat up. She turned left and put her feet on the ground.

As KT scooped some cornflakes onto her spoon Corey came into the room,

"Morning" He said

"Morning" She replied.

It was the 4th of September, KT and Corey had a look at the calendar and realised today KT was visiting Anubis House with the rest of her friends. But then Corey realised he couldn't go he had to work at his stall, he sold candy floss near the beach. He explained to KT.

"I understand" said KT sighing.

At Fabian and Mara's flat it was now 8am they were both dressed and ready to go even though they weren't leaving until 1pm. Fabian leaned over the table and went to kiss Mara but she backed away.

"Fabian, do you really think our relationship is working? I mean it was nice while it lasted but I know you still think about Nina and you two are always going to be the perfect couple. I don't want to get in the way of that." Explained Mara.

"But..." Said Fabian

"No buts as much as we did love each other that graduation night I don't think we do anymore." Said Mara sadly.

"Thank you Mara I really didn't want to upset you but that's what I thought too" Said Fabian smiling.

As sad as this was for both of them they knew this was for the best.

It was now 9am and in Jerome's room him and Joy were kissing, they lived in the halls like KT and Corey until they had enough money to get a flat for themselves like Mara and Fabian.

"We better get ready" said Joy. They were both still in their pyjamas however Jerome had already brushed his hair which was the first thing he did in the morning, even before breakfast!

Joy opened the wooden door as it creaked, she then walked back to her room and began to get ready.

Now it was half past 9 and Patricia and Eddie were still in bed, like Mara and Fabian they had enough money to have a flat for themselves with thanks to Mr Sweet, Eddie's father.

"Ten more minutes" Patricia said. Eddie agreed.

Chapter 2

Willow and Alfie were eating their toast at 10am in their pyjamas , they couldn't wait to get back to Anubis House to see how everybody was!

"Alfie, you still haven't told me what you used to do with that gang of yours?" Said Willow

"We just talked, you should've joined but too late now" replied Alfie, they both chuckled but it was more of a nervous laugh, Willow knew Alfie was lying and she was determined to find out the truth.

Back at KT and Corey's room KT was wondering if Nina would be there, Fabian had always talked about her but she didn't come back to the house for the final year because she was the chosen one and Eddie was the Osirian and they couldn't be together but now the Osirian had died and Eddie was just Eddie, Nina would be able to come back to the house!

In New York, Amber looked at the messages on her mobile, one of them was from Nina, it read "AMBER!!!! TODAY IS THE REUNION AT ANUBIS HOUSE!!!" Amber gasped, she had now left fashion school but still lived in New York. She had to get back to England that day! She then realised she was 5 hours behind so she had enough time to get to England! Quickly she packed some essentials like her mascara and lipstick and got a cab to the airport. She ran to the desk and there was a lady called Lynda, she got Amber a ticket to Liverpool airport, the plane left at 9am so she would be 4 hours late but she would still be able to see everyone again. It was now 9am in New York she got on the plane and started listening to her favourite songs on her iPod.