Here Comes Trouble

It's 5am and my alarm clock goes off. I have to wake up early because I have to do a photo shoot today and it only takes 30 mins to get there and later on my manager is going to tell me who I am going to work with next after Cover Girl.

*Y/N* POV:

Kelly(Manager): *comes through door*, "*Y/N* wake up honey today is your photo shoot for Cover Girl"

*Y/N*: *still in bed* "Okay Kelly I will get ready then I will meet you down stairs"

Kelly:"Okay" *leaves bedroom*

*Y/N*:"WAIT KELLY! Can we go to McDonalds for breakfast when we come back from the photo shoot"

Kelly: "Sure honey"

Justin's POV:

My alarm goes off at 8am I got a meeting with Scooter for my "Boyfriend" video

Scooter: "Justin wake up we got to go to your meeting about "Boyfriend" "

Justin:"Okay I got it scooter I'm up" * as I say sitting on the edge of the bed *

*at meeting for *Boyfriend* *

Scooter: " So Justin we gotta find a girl for "Boyfriend" "

Justin:" How about Selena?"

Justin's mind: Selena is my girlfriend I bet she would be PERFECT for my video

Scooter:"No Justin she always gets you distracted"

Justin: "FINE! Do you know any one though?"

Scooter: "I do have a friend Kelly she is the manager of a girl named *Y/N* "

*Y/N* POV:

*at the Cover Girl photo shoot*

I try many poses for the photo shoot and in my head I'm just thinking who will I work next

Kelly's POV:

*phone starts ringing*

Scooter:"Hey Kelly how have you been?"

Kelly:" I'm great Scooter so what's the problem?"

Scooter: " Well Justin's making a music video and we are having trouble to find a girl, so we are wondering if *Y/N* would be happy to be that girl in Justin's video."

Kelly: " Wow Scooter I don't know because you know *Y/N* hates Justin" * says while looking at *Y/N*

Scooter:" I know but you were the person that came into mind."

Kelly:"Okay Scooter I will convince *Y/N* to do it then I will call you back to see what she says."

Scooter: " Thanks so much Kelly I know you will convince her to say yes"

Kelly: "Bye Scooter"

Scooter: "Bye"

*Y/N* POV:

*end of Cover Girl*

*YES!!!! It's over now Kelly will tell me who I'm working with*. *heading in and out of McDonalds*

Kelly's POV:

*getting in the car now that we have our breakfast from McDonalds, now I have to convince *Y/N*

Kelly:"Okay *Y/N* are you ready to find out who your working with next?"

*Y/N*: "YES!!!! Omg I have waited all day for this"

Kelly: "You are working with Justin Bieber next"*says quickly so *Y/N*

A/N: What do you think she will say next?? Is she going to explode or going to be okay with it??

Hey guys this is my first chapter I hope you guys like it. ;)