Chapter 1

20 years the most beautiful house in the city stood covered in spiderweb, without love, no one wanting to live there.

Why?

Well...

It was wide known as the most terrifying haunted object where even mass murder took place. Because of the rumors no one stepped near it, or even built houses near the place.

After all, there lived four families and all of them had terrible experiences so no other wanted to test their luck.

The people would get pushed down the stairs, get waken up from a monstrous shadow, hear screams and cries all night.

It all started with the so called 'killing spree' that happened in 1983.

The house was rather lively, filled with laughter and joyous family. There lived the household of Jerome's, who had the riches of the world.

At first everyone made an assumption that they were scheming and cold due to their privileges as part of aristocracy but they were good hearted and cared for the people in need.

Each Sunday they would organize a fest for the families in need and the homeless a great buffet and would give away electrical items, food for the rest of the week and blankets.

One day the most unexpected thing happened that shoke all the country and it remains as a cold case.

The Jerome's were killed. The parents along with their twin daughters and their son. The sight was so gruesome no one dared to look at the scene.

What is weird no matter how hard the police searched for the bodies, no one could find them. All they found was scattered blood all over the house, their fingers and their heads laid on their bed on silver trays.