Chap 1

Rose.
" forthe bruise is going down at least " I say as I look at rays eye. "Thanks for helping me through everything. I know me and you haven't had are natural talk so I'm taking you to the spa!" She squealed. "Omg really????!" I said, excited. "Yup!! Let's go Kyle and Johnnie are watching the kids so we can go!" She grabs my hands and runs outside to the car. We get in and she drives to the spa. I text kyle * how are the kids ?? Ray wants to know. She's worried that u guys might lose one of them* I laugh. *their fine. They just ate and fell back to sleep* he texted back. We get to the spa and walk in. "Good more mine ray and rose. How have u girls been?" Ms. L asks. " We've been good did u here ray had her pups ??" I said happy. I'm so happy to be an aunt. " I heard I'm so happy for u ray!" Ms. L says. We get done with our appointment. We get home and walk in the house. "Johnnie! Kyle! We're homeee!" Ray yells. " they fell asleep with the kids. " Ms. G said. "We walked in the living room and saw the boys asleep wit the pups. " awwwwwwww their so cuteeeeeeeeee!" Ray smiled. She took the pic and posted it on twitter. *The best site to walk into. They look like on big family😍😘* I love this family.

Small Chap today since this is the first Chap of the new story.
Love you bestie #sandra