Part one: Lily's pov

My heart is beating a million miles and hour. Everything is spinning as I fall quite fast down a mountain? How did I get here you may ask? Well, it all started when my 2 friends, Maddie and Noah, and I decided to take drugs on a mountain as an experience. As we approached the mountain, our excitement grew and grew. We all took the drugs and got a little carried away. I took one step and a hole approached and we all fell through the mountain.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," I yelled.

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Maddie yelled.

"ah," Noah yelled.

We hit the ground. My leg hurt so much, as I realised half my leg was missing. I looked at Noah and Maddie. They were passed out cold. I sigh. It hurt to see my friends hurt. And look at that they all ruined the matching sweatshirts I made them. Noah's had blue stripes on a green background and Maddie's had purple stripes on a red background. Mine had pink stripes on a purple background. I take my sweatshirt off and wrap it around my leg. Great, now I have to carry them while I'm missing half a leg. I lift them up and continue on.

"Where on Earth are we....?" I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly I hear a high pitched voice echo all around me. "Why, you're at the underground, silly!"

"Who said that?"

"Oh I should probably show myself," a small yellow flower pops out of the ground.

"A TALKING FLOWER. YOURE A TALKING FLOWER. FLOWERS DONT TALK."

"Well in the underground you can. Howdy friend, I'm Flowey the flower!"

What an original name. This guy felt like he was a bad OC.

"What's your name, my friend?" He asked.

"Oh I'm corn." I point to Maddie and Noah, "and these, these are my friends.... uh..... Ham," Ham was a nickname I would call Maddie sometimes, "and, uh, Salt," Noah could be salty sometimes so why not. It's not like I could tell these guys our actual names. It isn't safe.

Flowery (that's his name right) sat there for a second in silence. "Well kid, hate to tell you this but those are some horrible names you got, were your parents cannibals or something?"

"...."

"...."

"............"

"SO, I see your friends are hurt, that sucks. Well your good friend flowey is here to help. Here, you should eat these little white medicine drugs and feed them to your friends, you'll feel so much better, all back to normal, and it will even make this place even more fun!"

"Well if you say so talking flower."

He hands me the drugs and I eat some. They taste like dirt. I through some at Maddie and Noah. They absorb the drugs through their resting bodies. I wait for my leg to heal and for them to wake up. Nothing happens. But suddenly, everything in my body starts to ache. "O-ow.... You said t-those would help us....."

"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YEA I WAS LYING. THESE ARE LETHAL DRUGS DESIGNED TO MURDER YOU AND YOUR STUPIDLY NAMED FRIENDS. YOU IDIOT, DON'T YOU KNOW? IN THIS WORLD, IT'S DRUG OR BE DRUGGED. NOW, IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO DIE."

Suddenly with his magical majic, he surrounded us with the small white drugs and started closing in.

I cried out. "No, this can't be happening, we can't die. HELP US, SOMEONE, PLEASE!" I closed my eyes and held my friends tight. I guess this is it. Dying by the hands, or vines, to be more specific, of a cute talking flower while we wear colorful sweaters. I always thought it'd be sharks that killed us. As a side job, me and Maddie were professional sharknado hunters, and Noah is our intern who brings Maddie coffee and me various sodas.

Just as they closed in, a flaming ball of fire attacked the flower and knocked him away. Suddenly all the ache in my body was gone. I felt fine. I looked up, and there stood something I hadn't been prepared for. In front of me stood a goat in a dress wearing a sombrero. You heard me right.

I hear Maddie and Noah start groaning. They were awakening.

"Good morning. What happened?" Maddie said. I look back at her

"Well so so so, after we fell down that hole you guys were like dead or something so this flower came up and was rlly nice at first but then he tried to murdle you guys with drugs and I panicked. But then.... then... She came."

We all look up at the figure standing in front of us.

"Hola senor," she says in a deep voice.

oh boy.