Prologue

"Tomorrow will be your last day of privacy, as the President has decided that the Spy scheme will further the human-"

Before the reporter could even finish, Jessy burst up out of her seat, and looked ready for a rant. She took a deep breath, and then hell broke loose.

I wasn't paying attention to my sister at that point. Instead, I was scared for Jay's life. She'd have to live in this world for the rest of her life.

I had to do something.

My sister had stormed off, so I saw it as an oppurtunity to leave. I walked over to Jay, and gave her a less aggresive version of Jessy's speech-

"I know this new rule won't die off. President Jean doesn't break promises. He has in some cases, but not yet in politics... anyway, I'm gonna try to reason with him. If I'm gone for a while, remember this - never believe in this government. They'll feed lies, cheat, steal. They'll do whatever they can to get votes. I know their disguisting plans so-" I started tearing up. Deep down I knew that this was the last time I'd see her.

"Always fight. Don't stop for anything - unless they're family. You can beat them."

And with that I left, not knowing that my somewhat heroic choice would be the worst decision of my life.

~~~~~~

A/N Hi! I know, this is incredibly short, but I swear that I'll at least try and make chapters long. If you liked it please vote, comment and... I don't know this is my first time writing an AN lol.

I hope this didn't make you want to projectile vomit!(?)

- Txx