Laundry - Liam Payne Smut (requested)

"So how about this…" Liam tries again. You turn around, lean against your dresser, cross your arms and stare at him. You were trying to get all the laundry in the house done but Liam didn't want to. All he wanted right now is you naked and in bed but this needed to be done. The house was a mess but he’s to horny to realize that.

"What." You wait.

"How about you drop the basket, take off those skimpy little pajamas and i’ll meet you in bed." He gets closer to you, rubbing your shoulder and causing the spaghetti strap on your shirt fall. You lift it back in place and turn around, placing clothes in a drawer.

"Why don't you just help me and all this could be done a lot quicker." You try, but he only huffs.

"Why don't you be a good little girl and listen to me." He comes behind you, grabbing your ass and rubbing his erection against you. You bite your lip to hold back a moan, you cant give in. No matter how much you want to, now.

"Are you always annoying, or is it just your personality?" You throw back and he grabs your waist tightly, turning you towards him and pushing you hard against the wall besides the dresser. He stares deeply into your eyes and you can tell he’s about to turn you on even more with a comeback. So you drop down to your knees and whimper, grabbing your head. 

"Babe?" He leans down. You pretend he hurt you for a moment, just until he got you back on your feet. He was bringing you closer to the bed to check on you but you turn around and push him into the wall now. Although he’s way to strong to do it any other time, he wasn't expecting it and loosely slams against it. 

He shakes his head and throws you a grin before grabbing you, turning you around back onto the wall and kissing you deeply. Your hands grip his hair tightly as his hands rub all over your body. He lifts you in his arms and brings you back over to the bed, pushing you deep into the mattress as he presses himself against you. You rise your hips to feel him on you and he groans loudly.

You smirk into him mouth in satisfaction, trailing your hand down him body, into his pants and grabbing around in there until you find his hard dick, squeezing lightly. He pushes forward into your hand and you giggle, letting go. He doesn't approve, lifting you and bringing you higher onto the bed, slamming you down. He rolls over and rests his head on the pillows, arms crosses behind his head.

"You're going to suck it now." He demands and you lick your lips, moving closer to him. You fumble around with his belt and zipper slowly as he watches. “Quicker." He says and you yank down his pants.

You palm his erection outside his boxers before pulling them down to his ankles and he kicks them off. You position yourself in front of him, grabbing him in your hand and pulling back, licking all the way up his length and pushing him all the way into your mouth and down your throat. He groans and lets his head fall back.

The sight of him reacting to what your doing is enough to allow your wetness to drip down your thighs. You moan against him as he places his hand in your hair, pushing your head lower onto him and you gag, pulling back up to suck on his tip while you pump the rest of him with your hand. He lets out many soft grunts and moans and the way he yanks at your hair turns you on so much you might cum without anything touching you.

Your hand runs down your body and you slip off your shorts quickly, rubbing yourself with your wetness as you work him closer. He notices and slaps him hand in his face.

"Fuck," He screams out and you can feel him move around in your mouth. You suck harder and he tries to pull away but you want more. “Babe, I'm going to cum." He warns and you pull him out, still rubbing yourself. He takes you by your wrist and yanks it away from yourself and you whimper at the loss.

"You dirty girl." He tells you, sucking your fingers into him mouth. You pull your hand away from him roughly, freeing it, pushing his chest down onto the bed and climbing on top of him. He grinsat you and you pull your shirt off, helping him with his. He leans forward so you re sitting on his lap, kissing you deeply before letting your back touch the bed and he’s on top of you.

He pushes your legs up, trailing kisses down your body while two of his fingers slide into you easily. He pumps them in and out of you hard and fast as his lips attach to your clit, sucking with force. You wiggle in his grip, pushing down on his fingers harder. Your hands find his hair and yank as he sucks even harder. 

You scream when his fingers find your G-Spot, rubbing hard against it and pushing you towards the edge. Your entire body is shivering at his touch and his other hand runs up your body to grab onto your left breast, rubbing and pinching at your nipple and you groan in response. His fingers push deeper into you and he moans, sending vibrations through you. You let out a deep grunt so he does it again. And again. And again.

You grip harder onto his hair and arch your back, pushing harder against him as you release onto him, screaming his name, letting your head fall back and your hips drop down. He continues to pump his fingers and suck as you come down from your high, causing you to shake under him. He licks up your slit with his tongue and you think its over but he shoves it deep in you, rubbing his thumb on your clit as he licks inside you.

Your body thrashes around him and he hold you down, pressing harder on your clit and licking more around your entrance and between your folds, sucking everything and swallowing all your juices. You whimper at the over sensitiveness and he attaches his lips back on your clit, moving his tongue fast on it back and forth and your thrown into your second orgasm. Your eyes roll to the back of your head and he starts to suck again.

Once you finally calm down, he lets you lie there because you're to worn out to move. You catch your breath and push him back into the bed. He rolls over onto his side and back on top of you. You're to weak to fight just this moment. He lines himself up at your entrance and you whimper because its still very sensitive. He pushes forward roughly, causing your body to jolt back and the bed to slam into the wall. 

"So fucking tight." Liam whispers into your ear, biting down on your lobe. He doesn't go slow, but intensely fast. You groan, loud as your nails dig into his shoulder blades. You clench around him which only encourages him to go faster. Harder. You scream beneath him and he reaches up to grab onto the headboard, changing the angle dramatically and hitting all the right places, rubbing everything perfectly with each trust. 

The bed creaks beneath both of you, wiggling every time Liam pushes forward harder. Sweat beads at his forehead and he leans down to rest his face in your neck, moaning softly into your ear.

"So good. So fucking good, always." He says. Your hands slide down his back and push his ass and deeper he goes, picking up more speed. How fast can he possibly go? The bed slams against the wall every time he trusts now, a few books falling off a shelf and you hold onto him tighter. “Im close, fuck." He says and you clench around him tighter.

"Me too, don't stop." And as if like magic, he pounds faster and harder into you, as deep as he can go. You're completely filled with him and it feels amazing. You groan in his ear and the closer you get, the more the bed creaks. The more he grunts. Your vision goes hazy and you squeeze his arms tight, the legs on the bed crack and break, slamming onto the hard wood floor and you and Liam gasp but he doesn't stop.

One more hard thrust and it sends you spiraling into your orgasm. He cums with you and you moan softly when you feel the warmness inside you. He pants on top of you, finally stopping and pulling out.

"Fuck." He rubs his face with his hands and pulls you closer to him. “That was amazing."

You only groan in response and roll into his arms. A few seconds pass before you both remember.

"Babe?" He says.

"Hm?"

"The bed." Your eyes pop open and you sit up with him. He looks at you and you both start laughing harder then ever. He holds you close and kissing the top of your head, giggling lightly as you both decide to deal with it later. Because the laundry, it needs to be done. 

Feedback is great! :-)
sorry for the grammar and spelling this was a quick one and it's pretty shitty sorry 
~stay horny