Chapter One:Bus 113

Hola! If you are reading this, hi!

So, I have a bit of background info;;first, i know how much you love listening to me talk, so there are more A/N down there, and secondly, this was GOING to be a musicology, that's why there are so many refrences to a certian song in this chapter. And, i will be posting on Fridays, but I screwed up yesterday.

Three Cheers for Five Years

A/N: This is about Pat. Sorry guys, but Pat deserves more...and so I thought, hey, why not, right?

This takes place in high school for him, so his hair is only semi-long. Sorry to disappoint.

Chapter One

Pat’s Point of View-Friday at 3:00

I sat in the very back of the classroom, only ten minutes of pure torture until I got to go home for more torture…nevermind.

The worst part had to be Lexiss Myracle.

She HAD to sit right in front me; I often was afraid she’d turn around and be all mad at me for staring at her.

I looked to my left and John was staring at me.

When I first looked at him, he raised his eyebrows and nodded towards Lexiss.

Garrett was sitting next to him, of course, so he leaned forward and smiled as if to say “I approve.”

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

“You have the Garrett seal of approval.” John whispered.

I crossed my arms on the desk in front of me and put my head on top of them so my face was well hidden; no one wanted to see it anyway.

The last three minutes finally ended, but then there were the ten more before my bus was called, and then the fifteen minutes on the bus with Lexiss right across from me.

John walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

“It’ll be okay, dude.” He said not-so-reassuringly.

“Manage me. I’m a mess.” I said into my arms (no pun intended…), hoping they were even able to hear me.

The dreaded words were called.

“Bus 113.” I closed my eyes tightly when I heard that called.

“Good luck, dude.” He said to me again as I stood up and dragged my feet to the side doors of the school.

I barely made it to my seat in the back of the bus, far back enough that no one could see me, but not so far back that I drew attention to myself.

Something as simple as a bus seat, and a ‘not very thinky’ person like me, most people wouldn’t think I thought this through.

Lexiss walked down the walkway between all the seats laughing and talking with her friends.

As she passed, I smiled at her, though she probably didn’t even notice the short, worthless Pat.

I’ll just make believe that I impress. I thought to myself as I leaned my head against the window, like I saw the depressed, lonely people in the movies did.

Depressed: Slightly. Lonely: Yes.

I could suddenly see why they did it, staring out the window and stuff like that, it helped block stuff out.

No matter how incredibly corny and cliché it was, I didn’t really give an eff at the moment.

******