Unwanted child

All the characters belong to S.M but, the plot belongs to me and only me.

Well this is a story about Isabella Swan, and Unwanted Child. Her mom is Renee and her dad is Charlie. She was an only child and she was born today. Charlie and Renee never wanted her so they decided to leave her in the woods in a tree.

Bella's POV

"I don't want her anymore, she is to much to take care of."
"I know Renee, you want me to put her in an orphanage?"
"No. Just drive past Forks high school and put her in the forest. Just put her under a bush or something."
"But, she'll die out there."
"And?"

They stopped and started to walk into the forest and put me in a tree.
"Bye Bella."

And they left. I could hear the car drive away. They just left me in the woods with a blanket and a card for anyone that finds me. If someone finds me.

Emmett's POV

I haven't found my mate yet but, I am hoping that it is soon.
"Hey its time to go and hunt." Carslile yelled.
"Okay coming." Everyone yelled.
We were running through the forest when we could smell something. It was laughing we all stopped.
"Carslile do you hear that?"
He nodded and we followed it.

We got to the tree and there was a baby. There was a note and a blanket that said Isabella. I went to go and pick her up and Alice was grinning like crazy.
"Alice what is it?"
"Emmett she's your mate."

I'm sorry that this was short I am at home watching my sister and cousin. I have to make them lunch. Sorry will try and update soon.