Once i get in , i cant come out

Hi my name is Lucy Angela, people call me L.A....

Anyways im in hosiptal with 52 bruises and 40 stitches, words can't explain how much pain i'm in, soo im going to tesitfy what happened to me...

It started when i finished primary school me and my mum moved out of Manchester and moved to London. Its was so ghetto and people looked at me weird because i had a pearl  necklace and a gold watch on so i covered it up just in case.

Finally we reached to the flat which looked like a run-down and when we reached to the lift there was piss everywhere it smelled like a flipping zoo!. So as we reached to our floor all i can smell was cigars and piss , i felt sick.

As we opened the door , i put my stuff in my new small room and asked my mum, "do i have to go school around here?" and mum replied , "im afraid so darling" then she hugged me tight while tears were rolling down my cheeks , life couldnt get anymore harder...

ALARM CLOCK BUZZES! 

I woke up next morning I had to get ready for school but I dont wanna go.

I had a shower and put on my uniform and fixed my hair and put on my new kickers and headed for the door but before i opened the door my mum offered me a ride to school so i did.

As we were in the car , people were PREEING at us because my mum has a sport car called a Range Rover haha i see dem people hating.

i reached to school and all i can see is bare ghetto girls on their blackberry while i have a iphone5 awkward... and suddenly some weird girl came up to me and sed 'Hello my name is Cherry welcome to Bruce high" i knew she was a butt sucker for teachers becuz she had a ambassador badge on and stuff so im like " k... anyways do u mind im on my phone" then Cherry smiled and walked away.

So the bell rang and i went to my first lesson which was...English so i walk in and the class went quiet... its like i was the only white girl there anyways the teacher introduced me to them and pointed to the seat i need to sit in so i went and sat down.

30 mins after someone poke me and i turned around it was some girl and she sed to me 'oi my name chantee called me chanz itee?" and i sed " urm ok" and some other girl sed "my name's Grace but call me Grimez" and i was thinking wtf is up with these name jheez so i am like "kl" 

So when the lesson finished, Chanz asked me ' oi L.A u wanna come hang wit up after skl " and i am like " ok yeah" and  then chanz sed " ite wats your bb pin?" and i replied " i dont bb i have iphone" , chanz laughed and sed "raah is dat u yeah? haha , ok then gimmie your numba for watapp then" so i gave her my number......

When school finished me,chanz and grimez , when to claystone road and i met these boiis in hoodies and they were scary like dey were smoking and one was just staring at me and some next girl was screwing me like i did something.

Shanz introduced me to them to me and some boy was like "ite shes piff doe"

Then some rude girl interupts said "skeen she aint all dat"

So i said " you aint shit doe"

everyone was like "ooooooooooo"

then the rude girl (which her name is Janique) was like " dont act hard just becoz your jamming wit chanz and grimez coz i will box you just watch" 

Some next boy called Emanz says Janique "allow it shut up before she parrs you again" 

Everyone laughs and spuds me and i cant lie , i was GASSED! lool

den Chanz told me if i should be in the birds gang and i knew nothing will happen bad soo i sed yeah why not? 

but then Emanz sed to me "but if u get in u cant come out..."

thats the that scared but not i cant come  out now...

I hope u enjoyed the first part :) but 2 part will be coming soon xo