Chapter 1

Chapter 1 *Jonna POV*

"Jonna are you ready yet!?." Louis yelled from downstairs     

"Dang yes babe I am now". I say running down the stairs"

Sorry let me introduce myself properly; I'm Jonna Bryant (John-nay) I'm 19 and I never had a bad past my dad and mom were there for me and they worked hard so I can have the things I had, I have a brother Devon who is one year older than me, me and him act like we were joined at the hip we're just that close.

I'm dating Louis Tomlinson one-fifth of One Direction, and it gets hard when he goes on tour I cry everytime I have to drive him to the airport and really not knowing what he's doing after every show, (yes I have trust issues but they're not as bad as they used to be) anyway right now me and Louis are going to the fair in Raliegh and I'm excited!

~*Skips to fair*~

Louis and I jump out the car and run to the ticket stand and bought a bunch of tickets to last us all day. Once we got the tickets we ran over to the drop, but once we got in line some girl behind us started fangirling over Louis which I'm perfectly fine with, it happens all the time but then she said some shit that really got to me.

"OMG IT'S LOUIS TOMLINSON OMG OMG OMG!! But why is he with the black spook"

*whispers* "Babe don't listen to her". He whispers wiping falling tears from my eyes.

Ever since me and Louis got together I've been getting hate on twitter and racial comments in public ugh none of this happened when I was single, and I'm not saying that I regret dating Louis I just wish for all of this to stop and when he was gone on tours I would sit at home alone in the dark with thoughts of dying but I knew I would have to stay strong for Louis and my family...it's just really hard going through this and I don't know what I would without Louis by my side.

"Babe I'm tired of this I can't deal anymore"

"Babe you got to stay strong and I'm with you all the way" Louis said with compassion and sadness written all over his face

"I know but I just need your fans to stop with with the hate babe I can't take it anymore". I whisper tears falling rapidly

Louis just nodded and put his arm around me as we got to out seats on the ride. As the ride began I saw the same girl sit beside me and gave me the death glare, I swear if looks could kill I would be dead and she would be on trial for murder. Once the ride was finished the girl got off before me and tripped me going down the stairs.

I tumble down the stairs with everyone laughing at me tears falling rapidly and before Louis could get to me I run away from the fair with Louis calling after me but I didn't care all I cared about was getting away from there, I ran into a dark alley and slid down the wall just wishing things were better.

A/N: Hey babes how'd like the first chapter?! Fan? Love you babes ~Rayna xox