Chapter 1: What the hell...?

Ugh
Wh-what? What is that light?
HEY! You! Yes, you, right there staring down at me- turn down that light would ya?

Hang on- Who the hell are you anyway?
I don't know who you are, but you better leave now...
Still nothing? Huh, got ourselves a wise guy have we?
I SAID- I demand that you close up this book right now and leave me where you found me!!!
I didn't ask for you come here did I?

Who are you anyway?
Never mind.

This isn't the first time this happened, you know.
Yeah that's right; it's happened before. Another one, a person just like you, coming in here to nose around my life and my private business.

Well, HA, they didn't get very far. Shooed them away, straight off didn't I?
Yep they were clever; they chose the right thing to do, which, by the way, is to close up the book, put it back where you found it... Oh and
LEAVE ME ALONE

no? still nothing?

Ughhhhhh ok fine stay put then. Keep flipping the pages over, keep scrolling through my life.
My life through pages. A life you could never understand.

Should I tell you anyway? I don't even know who you are.
I might as well seeing as you're so stubborn you don't leave. There's nothing else to do any way.

I'll start from the past and make my way to the now.
That's what you came here for anyway though, am I right? That's what you knew I was gonna talk about isn't it?
That's funny.
You know the story before I do. Well I gather you've got some idea because you've opened me up and started turning the pages in order to find out the story. Well here you go
Wish granted. Welcome to my life...