Chapter 1

"Hi Jana" Emily says greeting Jana as she walks off the bus , Emily noticed a new girl walk off the bus. The girl that  walks off thee bus was flawless, she had long black hair, she had a dark face, similar to Jana. Emily walked over to the girl and said hey I'm Emily I'll show you to the office so you can pick up your timetable and then the girl said "ok my names amber"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily noticed that a amber has the same classes as her and Jana so she said " I'll show you to our classroom you'll love it."so the girls walk down to the classroom as they entered Jana looks at the door and was so amazed by the incredibly sexy girl stop at the door that she made a chocking sound and look away quickly. Lucy and Tami walked over to Amber and said "hey" in unison and winked at her and walked off again to carry on heading to the principles office since they had gotten into trouble for inappropriate language in the classroom. " who are they" Amber asked Emily as they enter the classroom, "they're like cool but not in the white girl group" Emily replied. Emily and Amber sit net to Jana and Jana  is I'm the middle, "hi I'm Jana" Jana says directing it to Amber. Amber stares at Jana and smiles and says "wow" Jana says "what did you say" Amber says "ermmmm I said hey" Jana nods and looks as Amber then  looks at the teacher because Jana loves to learn.