Paris and paint brush

LOVE AND PAINT Meet small town girl Iilliana Ziman  moved to a little midtown Manhattan residence, which happens to be  above the nosiest mechanic shop. The perfect place for her to start a new life as a fun and fashionably free woman. She finally gets her big break, working as assistant with one of the biggest names in fashion Calvin Klein,  when her boss calls up 2am in the morning asking her to spend 2 weeks in Paris, to help organizing a major fashion show with Sonia Rykiel.  Within moment she stepped into paris she was awe struck with the artistic and beautiful atmosphere, but will she able to control herself with all these  handsome French guys giving her all their attention and will she want to return home to her friends and family or stay in the city of love, for love.

As for Stefano Blaizedell he is an mix between Italian and French background. His dad Searlus wants him to become a lawyer like him but he sadly yerns towards a more artistic approach~ but he finally gives in. Is he destined to follow a path of court rooms charges, and ambulance chasing just to get a good case or will his life be redirected when he  meets a slim, plush lips and curvy figured Iiliana. Will Stefano be jailed to boring life of tug and war within himself or finally find the gal to bring out his  creative side and tell his father he wants to be an artist.

Now a succesful  International supermodel Rose Verna hasn’t seen her ex Lawyer boyfriend for over half a year…… It wasn’t anything major, just a fling, at least thats what the tabloids think. Ever since she left him, shes been thinking about him lately . They didn’t break up on the best terms and now she’s feeling guilty now more than ever. He’s not the sexiets guy ever, she could  get any Calvin Clein model.  She finally gets to clear her conscious when she spots him while strutting down the runway, will she rekindle their relatioship or move on to bigger and better things.

Luke Leclaire is  journalist for biggest guys Men’s  magazine, he needs new material or his job might be on the line, to top that off  his last trip to las vegas for WHY MEN REALLY STAY IN LAS VEGAS,that article didn’t sell much. Somehow he ended up falling in love with a supermodel and asking her hand in marriage  and  divorcing three weeks later. He felt bad but he wasn’t a man who be tied down by some chic, no less a sexy as hell vixen. He decides to accompany his best friend Iiliana to Paris, since he doesn’t want any French guys getting any ideas and plus this might be a good way for new material. Will he run to much unexpected company or finally give up on the past.