OnE Direction Sad Imagines

Dedicated to my friend Makayla <3<3<3

~Liams Point of View~

" I can't..... I can't belive she is gone."  Liam's eyes burned from crying 24/7. He gripped the photo of her and held it to his heart. Harry knelt down beside him saying in his most sympathetic tone "Liam...I know how hard this is for you, but you, me.. we are all gonna get through this""No Its not the same without her! Liam said angrily standing up and throwing her photo. Realizing what he had done he scooped up the shattered picture. "Willow...Baby I am so sorry...so...sorry" Harry patted his back. "Come on Mate.. you need some fresh air" Liam replied standing up " ye I wanna go to the bar..." He began walking to the door when Hary put his hand on Liam's shoulder. "Stop it man and lemme be." He yelled tearing his shoulder from Harry's hand. And he walked out the door. 

~Twenty Minutes Later~

"Gimme another mate" Liam  uttered almost dropping the glass while handing to the bartender. "Thats your sixth one pal, maybe you should..." "Maybe you should take my payin money and gimme a damn brew!" Liam yelled. The bartender looked at Liam, took his money and shook his head. He grabbed the drink and drank half of it.  He looked out into the bar. A woman was playing pool with a few other men and a man was behind her helping her aim. Liam had done the exact same thing with Willow a month ago in Celebration of the good news.

~Flash Back: One month Ago~

Her hand rested on his leg as he drove. Occasionally they would look at eachother and smile hoping, no praying they would hear good news. They had stopped at a stoplight and Liam took her hand. "Willow, baby everything is gonna be ok and no matter what happens I will love you with all my heart forever and ever!" Willow beamed wildly and hugged Liam. As they finally made it to the doctors Willow was shaking. "Baby relax please." "Right in here." A nurse ordered. As they waited Liam held her ever so tightly. The door opened and a chubby man in a white coat entered the room. "Hello Willow, how are you?" "I could be better!" she almost yelled. Liam held her hand tight. He sat down and folded his arms across his chest. "I know you have both been waiting to hear good news, well..." He paused and the room was silent. Sweat slowly trickled down Willow's cheek and Liam seemed to hold her tighter with every secound. "Willow...The surgery was a sucsess, the cancer is gone!" Willow's eyes grew large and she screamed while jumping up and down! "Willow oh my baby I am so happy for you!!!!" Liam kissed Willow and the doctor sat there awkwardly. Tears flew down her face and she felt her head knowing that everyhing was going to be ok. The doctor gave Willow a hug and they left to celebrate. As they drove to the bar Willow refused to stop smiling. "Give me a Sex on the Beach" Willow cheered while entering the bar. After she drank her drink she and Liam danced. "I love you Liam!"  "Forever and ever baby!" She ended up at the pool table with Liam behind her. "Is this how you do it?" she drunkenly asked. Liam laughed and replied " no like this." And he turned her around and they kissed.

The next morning Liam woke up with a head ache. He felt next to him and Willow was gone. He slowly climbed out of bed feeling ever so dizzy and went to the kitchen. "Willow!" He screamed! She was face down on the floor with the phone in her hand. Liam held her in his arms. "Baby... Willow wake up..." "Hello?" Liam looked to the phone and put it to his ear. "Who is this?" "911 What is your emergency!?" "Please help my girlfriend was on the kitchen floor and I dont know what happened!" "Officers and an ambulance is on its way!" Liam hung up the phone. He brushed the hair out of Willow's face. He held her hand and it was such a scary feeling when she didnt hold his back. "Liam...Liam Payne?" "In here!!" Liam Cried. They put Willow on a gurnie and put her in the ambulance. Liam followed in his car. Little drops hit his windsheild and it started to rain. His hand fell to his chin and the car ride was silent. A tear drop fell from Liam's eye and he quickly wiped it away as if he wasnt supposed to cry. In the waiting room he waited for almost an hour. "Liam Payne." He practically jumped out of his seat and ran to the doctor. "What happened?" He cried.

"Well we...we missed a big chunk of the cancer in the brain and...now its too late...Im sorry, but she has only got a few minutes...ten at the most." Liam almost fell to the floor, but the doctor caught him. Silently with no emotion he walked over to Willow's side. "Li...Liam...Baby" A rush of horrible utter sadness overcame Liam and he cried by her side. "Baby...I can't do this...not without you never!!" Willow's hand fell to his face. "Liam please dont...I dont want to feel sad for me...I love you so...s...so much" Her voice was quiet and almost breathless. "Baby please you cant leave me...please I love you" He held her hand tight. "Li...I love..." -_----------_______________ beeeeeeeeep. Liam's head shot up. DOctors rushed in and Willow's hand slipped out of his. A hand pulled him away and he turned to see Harry. "Mate Im,.. Im so sorry" Liam cryed in Harry's arms.

The day of the funeral Harry helped Liam get ready becuase if he had a choice he would lay in bed forever dying a little bit every minute. He fixed his tye and they head off to the funeral. " Willow Faith Horan was a loved loved Woman." Liam wasnt lisentng to the sermon, he just stared at Willow. He didnt understand how a outgoing amazing warm person could be so full of life the night before and she was now a cold empty body. After the funeral and everyone started leaving Liam just knelt there holding her hand. Harry put his hand on Liam's shoulder, but he shook it off. Harry Left and Liam would not be heard off for a few days. Harry didnt know where he was, and figured he didnt wanna be found.

"Son... son" Liam felt as if his eyes had opened themselves out of a dream. He was staring at the bartender. He turned to look around and everyone was gone. "Hey kid we're closing up, gotta go home." Liam just sat there for a minute. He felt as if he just relived every horrible aching detail of last month. He slowly got up and went to his car. When he entered the door he was bomnbarded by the guys. "Where were you?" "We thought you were dead!" "Liam are you ok?" He walked right through the crowd of guys and went to the roof locking the door behind him.  "LIAM DON'T YOU DO IT LIAMMM!!' Harry yelled pounding on the door. The boys managed to break down the door and Liam was on the ledge. Harry put his hands up. "Liam...please Willow would want you to live on" 

Liam looked out and smiled. He could see her...she reached her hand out and he grsped it. "Let's go home!" Liam declared and with that he let go...of life....of his worries of everything!