XIV - You're So Annoying!

"Cinderella never asked for a prince. She just asked for a night off and a dress."
                                 -Kiera Cass.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

••| Chapter 12  |••

Playlist: Hey Shona - Tara Rum Pum.

Sid:

I was sleeping peacefully in my comfortable and soft bed but my darling wife made every attempt not to allow me sleep. She was tossing and turning alot in her bed and trying to sleep but couldn't. She threw her legs on my stomach, hitting the area quite hard. "Oww!" was all I could speak.

I quickly threw them on her side but  she again criss-crossed her legs with mine. I was trying to move a bit away but she held me by my waist and pulled me with all her strength.
Ofcourse she couldn't! I smirked knowing that I had won our little tug of war. But then, I pulled her close to me and she again tangled her legs with mine and finally she was not moving. I sighed and went to sleep.
I was woken up by a light slap on my face.

"What the hell was that?" I hollered, startled by the sudden action.

"Idiot, here I'm trying to wake you up since an hour. Get up and bring me food! I'm hungry." She yelled at me, frowning.

"Are you nuts? Look at the time! It's 4 in the morning. Besides, you had dinner a little bit late than usual time." I replied.

"I don't care! I want food and that's it" She replied folding her hands in front of her chest and making an angry puppy face.

"Ok ok! fine I'm going. And just because you're in a situation like this, doesn't mean that you can beat up and torture your handsome husband." I chuckled.

"I can do whatever I want." She replied with an evil smile.

"I am not going to get the food alone. If you want it, come with me!" I told her clearly.

"Carry me! I'm not in the mood to walk all the way down." she pouted

Well seriously, I admit these mood swings were hell annoying. I sighed. I carried her up and went to the kitchen. I searched some of the boxes and found some snacks.

"I'm not carrying you back up again. You're too heavy" I smirked at her.

"Oh! You're Darling." She replied pulling my cheeks.

I couldn't get it. One second she slapped me and the other second she cuddled with me. Anyway, I carried her up back again. She was sitting on the bed with all those snacks lying around. As soon as I tried to sleep, she turned on the TV with loud volume.

"Oh come on! Not again." I whined pulling the pillow over my head and tried to cover my ears. She pulled it away.

"Give me company. You can't sleep while I get bored." She spoke.

"God! You're So annoying." I replied getting up. I snatched my pillow from her and laid down again.

"What did you say? Annoying me? Okay fine! Just go to sleep and don't talk to me." She huffed.

I mentally face palmed my self.
God, she was getting so difficult!

I got up and cupped her cheeks gently. "I know you're having a lot of mood swings nowadays. But please have mercy on your innocent husband. I've to go to the office in the morning." I made her understand my problem.

"I'm not talking to you na, just go and sleep. You don't care about me." She replied still looking away.

I got a bit angry at her words. "Don't dare to say that again that I don't care about you."

"Okay fine. Yeah these mood swings are stupid. But I can't help them. Sometimes I want to slap you so hard and sometimes I want to kiss you." She replied with a puppy face and a sheepish smile.

"I like the second option more!" I replied. I laid her down and wrapped my arms around her.

"Now go to sleep!" I ordered her.

"Yes boss." she replied and snuggled into my chest.

I swear I love her.

She was annoying but she was the best partner anyone could've asked for.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"Wakeee uppp Siddyyy, you're getting late. It's 7:00 already!" She yelled in my ears.

"Ow! I haven't slept for half an hour even! Thanks to you. My head hurts." I replied.

She quickly came towards me and grabbed my forehead with her hands and started massaging it.

"Aww, I'm so sorry. You can take leave from the office for a day! I promise I won't wake you up at the middle of night again, specially during weekdays."

"It's fine. I guess, I can manage. Get my clothes ready. I'm coming out after a quick shower." I replied.
I went to the washroom and had a quick shower. I changed into my plain white shirt and blue jeans with a corduroy jacket over that. She came with the tie and tied it around my neck. I gave her a good bye peck and left for office.

🌸🌸🌸🌸

After a long and tiring day at office. I reached home at about 5 in the evening and found Zaira searching through some travel brochures.

"What's up?" I asked.

"The ceiling" She replied in a "Duh" tone.

"Oh God, I didn't know. Thanks for increasing my knowledge. I don't know how should I payback you for this kindness." I replied sarcastically.

She glared at me and said "Idiot!"

"So Mrs. Idiot. I was asking why are you searching through these brochures?" I asked.

"You know what, it's been almost 6 months since we got married and we haven't been on a honeymoon and now I think I can't enjoy with this baby." She said caressing her stomach, making a puppy face.

"I don't think so, it's just been two weeks since you got pregnant. I think you can do all the adventures and plus you have me by your side." I replied.

"Aww really? I love you so much idiot!" She squealed in excitement, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I love you too Mrs. Idiot! So where do you want to go?" I asked.

"South Africa. Or London or Dubai or US or France?" She asked questioningly.

"Paris, France would be perfect. You know, the city of love." I replied with a smirk.

"Then France it is. When are we going?" She asked excitedly.

"In 2 days, get all the packing done" I enlightened her.

"What about the tickets?" She asked.

"Oh that's not a thing!" I replied.

"OMG! I'm really excited. You're The best husband anyone could have possibly asked for. Thank you Thank you Thankyou so much." She replied getting excited like a kid.

I booked the tickets on my laptop through my company and after the dinner went to sleep with her snuggled beside me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸