Bored Without You

The TV was being abused, and by abused it means this;

A tanned hand was holding a remote while it's owner was sprawled out on the couch. The ravenette sighs and runs her other hand through her cropped hair and opens her eyes to reveal espresso brown almond eyes. The ravenette sits up and sighs once again, "What could be taking Fi so long?!?", the voice was that of honey and danger mixed together. Then out of the blue the song, "Do You Want To" by Franz Ferdinand started playing and the ravenette grabs her gold flip-phone and opens it. 'Ah, she sent me a text...'

{opens} Fi: Andy, sorry I'm running late but, TRAFFIC.
{replies} Andy: That's all right Fi I'm just bored because the TV decided to not have anything good on today.
{recieves} Fi: Awe~ :C My poor Mia! Do you want to watch a few movies when I get back which will be in 45 min.
{replies} Andy: I sense your sarcasm missy, watch it!! And yeah movies sound good right now. How about Paranormal Activity 1-3? Those are so horrible, I'll laugh so hard. XD
{recieves} Fi: EH?! Why horror? You know I don't like Horror!! QAQ
{replies} Andy: Don't worry Fi I'll be there to protect you :3 Besides I'll tell you why they are so horrible M'kay?
{recieves} Fi: OK, fine you win again :> uvidimsya* My Mia~ <3
{replies} Andy: Yay! :3 Io ti amo mio cara~ Addio*~ <3

Andy closes her cellphone and notes she only has 15 minutes left. She stands up from the couch and stretches for a few seconds before she sets the DVD player up and pops in the first Paranormal Activity movie. After she finishes that she gathers pillows and a comfy blanket from her room and sets them by the couch and begins making snacks. 5 minutes later she hears Sera's keys jingling and hurries to the door to help her. And when she gets to the door and opens it, white plastic bags is all she can see.

Andy chuckles in amusement, "Fi? Amor*? Where are you?" Sera exclaims, "Moya lyubov'*, I am underneath all of these groceries!!". Andy once again chuckles a bit in amusement before she takes a little more than half of the bags, and sees her flustered lover panting in exertion. Sera pants out, "So, thanks for taking half..." she smiles and kisses Andy's cheek and practically waddles to the kitchen. Sera sighs in relief when she sets all the bags on her person onto th island, Andy is right behind her and smiles fondly at her lover.

Sera's plum colored hair is in a high side ponytail and only looks a bit messy and her cute lavender sundress- "Mia, why are you still in your pjs?" Sera interrupted. Andy shrugs and replies, "I didn't feel like changing is all..." she starts to put the food away while Sera is gaping at her and chokes out, "You!? You, Andromeda Zoë Sinclair didn't want to change into regular clothes?!?! During the week!?!" Andy's right eye twitches and a vein pops in her forehead, she turns around and exclaims, "How Many Times Do I Have To Tell You Not To Use My FULL NAME!?!!?!" Sera squeaks at her error and Andy's outburst continues, "And Fi incase you forgot I'm still human!! I can have days when I dont want to follow Papá's motto about clothing!!" she huffs and stalks out of the kitchen and stays by the door still huffing about idiotic girlfriends and brain vacations.

Sera stands in shock at what just happened and then hits herself in her head and sighs, "Glupyy*!! Of course my brain just decided to be a complete moron today and now I have to deal with an upset Mia... I just hope she didn't grab her semi-automatic... What to do, what to do~. AH! I'll just do what I always do apologize until she flicks my forehead and tell her that the rest of my brain decided to be lazy and not work!!" An amused voice runs through the kitchen as Sera blushes from ear to ear, "You know, instead of saying it out loud why don't you actually put it in motion?" Sera squeaks out something that Andy can't make out and she smirks in amusement, "I'll take that as your brain decided to fall asleep and leave you hanging on your own." she is still smirking as she puts the rest of the groceries away.

And then she picks up Sera and drapes her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes and walks to their room and changes her into her own nightgown and then carries her back down to the living room and cocoons them both in the blanket. Sera is still blushing and squeaking and Andy is still smirking, "So, Fi how about we watch Paranormal Activity now? And don't worry there are snacks and drinks and pillows." Sera, blush still there but not as prominant as before, nods and smiles softly at Andy as she presses the play button. Andy smiles back at her and wraps her arms around Sera's waist and kisses her forehead and nuzzles her now waist length plum locks. Sera smiles contently and snuggles back in Andy's arms and lightly grasps her hand that was placed on her waist. The movie starts and Sera's hand tightens slightly on Andy's hand which tightens back as a response.

{OK so here are the starred words/phrase in order. 1.) See you later 2.) I love you my Darling~ Bye 3.)Love? 4.) My love 5.)Stupid. And for your information yes there is both Italian and Russian in here...}