Introduction

Hi! Its going to be a bit confusing so to have the fun the background and the situation should be understood. Well, the story has the following characters:-
(There was an apartment owned by a widow, old mrs. Kamiya who allows young students coming from far away places to study. She gave shelter to 10 students, 4 girls and rest boys. They are high school students from far away places.)

1.Yuki Ayase- other girls call her "Aya-chan" as its a cute name for a sweet girl like her. She cares for everyone, and that is the reason mrs. Kamiya is very fond of her. Her cute face and sweet and caring behaviour has also made her the centre of concentric love circles. She was also the first girl in the apartment.

2.Atsushi Sendo- (He) fell in love with Ayase from the first sight. He is an handsome guy who tries to confess Ayase secretly but don't have the courage to do so. He tries to take help from Ayase's best friend Minamoto. He is Sato's best friend.

3.Kudo Sato-(He) another one who fell in love with Ayase without noticing. He was friendly with her at the beginning and when Ayase started taking to him and they became good friends, love came to him without knocking. He didn't tried to confess because he knows that his best friend Sendo is in love with Ayase. He is a peace lover.

4.Ruri Minamoto- (She) Ayase's best friend. She happens to be in love with Sato and is a love advisor of Sendo. She is a very active and funny girl. She kind of likes being a love expert.

5.Natsume Fujisaki- (He) a childhood friend of Makimura, now attracted to Asechi and is another one seeking advice from the love expert Minamoto. Tsubaki is his best friend.

6.Midori Makimura-(She) childhood friend of Fujisaki but secretly in love with him. As Fujisaki takes advices from Minamoto she has mistaken her as his girlfriend and is angry. She started putting an act as if she is very close to Sato which Minamoto misunderstood. Well she is a timid girl and thats why she never opened her mouth about this matter.

7.Akane Asechi-(She) has a keen sense of fashion. She is Makimura's best friend. She has feelings for Sendo, without noticing Fujisaki has feelings for him. As Minamoto is an advicor of Sendo, she think of her as an enemy just like Makimura and its also the reason why they became best friends. Both she and Makimura thinks that Minamoto is fooling around with the person they love.

8.Mitsuo Kirishima-(He) another person attracted to Ayase. He is more like a fan of her than someone who want to be her boyfriend. He was a fan of Ayase's books since before he met Ayase. He is an otaku. He is also a fan of an anime charecter Ayami whose hairstyle quite matches with Ayase and that is another factor which attracts him towards her.

9.Akisa Tsubaki-(He)Fujisaki's best friend. He is younger than everyone as he has got double promotion once. He is loved by all for this factor. He also acts as a pigeon who delivers messages when there is a quarrel(also love letters). He also happens to be Ayase's cousin.

10.Neiji Hisui-(He) a four-eyed person. Tsubaki is his secret spy. He gets updates about the love confusions going on and tries to deduce who will end up with whom who will end up alone.
------------------------------------------------
FLEUR: Well this is the situation. Make sure you enjoy the story.....