Chapter 1

"Goodbye, dad!" Sara said as hapilly as she could. She couldn't believe that this day would ever come. Its the day Frank, her dad, finally lets her go and she would live as an independent woman from now on. Sara was scared but she felt like the happiest girl in the whole world; she never felt this good. Sara's mother passed away from cancer when Sara was six years old. Frank loved Emma to death, but since she passed away, he became abusive to his daughter and an alcoholic. He thought the alcohol would help the pain wash away like nothing ever happened, instead it made it even worse than what it was. He'd let his anger out on Sara every morning and curse at god for giving him this life. Eventually, freinds and family found out about it and decided to send him to rehab. Sara stayed at her grandmothers which she loved more than anyone, she reminds her so much of her mom, every single bit, the hair, the eyes, the nose, the cheekbones....everything. It is amazing as how much similarity there is between these two. Sara suffers from severe depression, but shes really good at hiding it. The only person that knows, and the only one that knows how to make her happy was her boyfriend, James. It was a weird relationship between these two, they've only met one time. They met each other online, so you could probably say that its a long-distance relationship.
They text each other everyday, James tries to even sext her sometimes, but she plays hard to get, which is the thing that he loves about her...and turns him on. The time they met was when Sara and her classmates in 11th grade had a trip to New York. Sara was speechless when she heard the news, infact, she sneaked her phone to the bathroom and texted him immediately to tell him the exciting news. Sara was 17 at the time and James was 19, in college. Sara finished school, and was getting ready for college, luckily her grandma allowed her to study in New York, in the same college where James is. James studies engineering, and Sara wants to study physics. Saras depression almost disappeared at the time because her life was getting better day by day, it was too good to be true, but she was determined to believe and have a little faith, because really faith is all you need.
HEY GUYS WELCOME TO MY STORY, ALTHOUGH THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE A BIT SHORT BUT GIVE ME A BREAK ITS MY FIRST ONE.
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.