Chapter 1

A storm was a brew in the woods, like always in the snowy forest. It's always christmas here they say. You walked in your light blue snow coat, that was button up tight. Your mittens on your hand as your furry hood was on your head. You carried a certain little flower, that you happened to befriended. It's been years since you've been down here.

Flowey looked actually scared for once as you held him in your hands by his pot. The snow blowing gently ever so often. Your (color) colored eyes were narrowed as you tried to keep moving through this blizzard. It was silent between you two. Flowey looked up at you and broke the silence.

"Hey, Y/N. I'm gonna be honest with you." He started. "I've honestly missed you here. A lot has changed and...it's actually pretty scary. All those RESETs and SAVEs, just got too much. Everyone's different now..." he trailed off.

Your face frowned slightly. You let out a soft sigh before saying, "You keep saying that but what do you mean?" You asked.

Flowey sighed a bit, his petals wilted slightly. "Where should I start..... Well, Once you left when you were younger, we were forced back underground. We tried to go up to the surface but something turned in their hearts. Sans, Toriel, Papyrus, everyone. It's like their hearts turned...black. They're all filled with hate and started killing people. I was honestly the only good up there. Once we got back here, Snowdin turned into Helldin. I'm glad you're here but I'm afraid I can't protect you." He ended with a small squeak from him.

You tilted his head up. "Flowey, We're going to be okay. We'll overcome this. I won't let them hurt you and I will bring them back to normal." You said as he looked up at you. He could see the determination in your eyes.

"Fine..." He grumbled. You kept walking through the cold snow. You shivered slightly. The silence was brought back again.

(Words: 339

Font: Comic Sans MS)