ZeRoyalism ---OneShot--- (Smut)

• Dedicated to My Best Friend And Online Sister Evalyn

I have had a new room mate for the past week his name is nick, for the whole week he has never taken his horse mask off, I don't know why he whore it so I was going to ask him when we where along.

"Come on dude you can tell me, Why do you wear it?" I kept pestering him so he would tell me "dude stop asking Jesus i'll tell you, just promise me something," nick said "anything buddy" I said patting his shoulder and went to sit on my bed and he on him "alright, no matter what we will always be friends right?" he asked looking worried "best friends" I corrected him, nick took a deep breath "ok ... when I was 15 I told my mom and dad I was gay," he stopped and looked at me to see if I was reacting badly, I wasn't I just looked at him confused, that doesn't explain the mask "They where disgusted my dad would call me names and beat me just to get under my skin ... they never wanted me to show my face so they forced me to wear the mask" I still didn't say anything I just stood up want walked closer to Nick "Steven what are you doing?" he asked me as I reached out and took hold of his mast trying to pry it off his head but he shouted and refused for it to be removed "trust me" I say calmly and fully removed the mask off his head. Oh my god.

when the mask was off I was stunned, he was hot, he had think black hair that came down to his jaw line, a short beard and his eyes his eyes where a beautiful emerald green that I soon got lost in like I was drowning in a pool of water "oh um ... ha sorry dude just not what I was expecting" I said nick was blushing, I started to back away but I felt his hand on my shoulder and the other hand on my cheek forcing me to look back in to his eyes, I noticed he was getting closer and closer until our lips touched, it felt so right, I just melted in to his lips and kissed back making little moans escape my mouth, I felt his tounge lick my lips asked of access to my mouth, I let him in so his tounge could explore my mouth until our tounges met and we began to fight for dominance he won.

When we pulled away for air there was a bridge of saliva coming from his mouth and connected to mine "oh sorry" nick said wiping my mouth but I licked mine and began to taking his shirt off and he did the same but we where soon stopped by a banging on the door "STEVEN WE'RE GONNE BE LATE FOR THE MOVIE FUCKING HURRY UP DUDE" one of my best friend shouted from the other side "OK 1 MINUTES" I shouted back "ill be back later ok" I said kissing nick one last time and put my shirt back on "I love you" he said making me blush "I love you too Nick"

Hope you all like it sorry I haven't been updating the friend fiction so much im writing a lot of it in advance we already have almost have 80 pages (on Microsoft word)

I write a lot of my fiction in advance, this one I wrote like 4 weeks ago and I thought it was good enough for wattpad and all you guys who read my fictions

anyway thanks for reading guys

~Clover~