Girls are jerks-.-

Hi, I am Hayleigh and I here to rant all about my problems to you;)

Girls are jerks are more like evil snakes-.- ok so let's say I have a really really good friend😏 that happens to be a boy.
So me and him are getting really close. But I have been knowing him for about three years and poor thing he's kind of nerd like me but he is sooo cute and he's just so sweet and a really amazing guy! So anyway back to him being my little nerd. so me and him a few weeks ago he asked me to this little dance so of course I was over the moon about it.

Of course me and my (unicorn) *I will explain later lol* had to take tons of pictures, I hate taking pictures because I am not Photogenic at all but anyway so my mom and his mom were posting tons a cute pics of us. Ever since then maybe about 15 girls have come up to me saying "omg are you and **** dating?" (I don't want to say his name) "and I am just like no we are just really close friends" I am just like b!tch who's asking but I am trying to be a good person.

Ok so I am a little jello but I am just really insure about somethings.

Anyway so I am just so done with these snakes acting like little buttheads because I won't normally act this way but these girls are even crazier than I thought because before the dance that we went  the dance none of the girls was even aware of him or even know him poor thing and then now that  everybody seen  That he took me to the dance and ever since then all the girls are all over him and it makes my blood boil. And so this girl texts me and say "are you and **** dating" and so I said "nope" because at this point I am so done but she is kind of boy crazy.
Btw he also is taking me to prom but no one knew yet.
So anyway so I casually say that my unicorn is taking  me to a prom blah blah blah  just because she's kind of half-and-half one side she's chill in the other side she's boy crazy so honestly I couldn't really trust her so I set my boundaries. and "she's like omg I am so excited for you" blah blah blah and so few days later I go to a meeting and she's there and so i'd started showing all the girls how cute we look together but more like setting my territory lol and so we go look around and then we go in this little room and we just start talking and then we start talking about prom again and she's like "I'm never going to find a date"blah blah and I'm like trying to be nice and "I'm like hey if I got a date you can totally get a date" and then this is where shit goes down ok then she has the nerve to say "well I was gonna ask (my unicorn)to prom but you know" I am not sure on my face looked but I was beyond furious first of all you even know him you even talk to him like you don't even look at him much less go to prom with him but I was in a say all that stuff but I actually said "he's my unicorn don't touch him! He's mine"lol I will get to explain the unicorn thing Haha lol I said it with straight face but they all started laughing.
So as you know this guy is pretty amazing I mean he's so sweet he's such a gentleman he he always says sweet things to me he always holds the door open for me and even held my purse and water at the dance because I had my hands full and we slow dance six times sooooo in this world he's like a unicorn they don't exist.
Because guys these days are complete jerks and annoying buttheads. So yeah if you hear me say my unicorn that's what I am referring to lol you can say I'm a little different. So yeah that's what I've been having to deal with for the past few weeks.  OK I'm done bye-bye oxoxoxo