~When the rabbit met the stag~ [DonnieDarko/Hannibal]

It was the middle of the afternoon when Will was walking by a high school, He was walking winston at the time so he got stopped a lot my most of the girls asking him if they could stroke winston..This is why he never walks by schools anymore but it's lucky he walked that way on that day if he didn't god knows what could of happened. 'I swear if someone asks me one.more.time' Will mumbled to himself after a group of girls just squealed over him, I think they liked him more then the dog. He was at the edge of the school ground his eye spotted a young man with quite messy hair walking his way, He was hunched Over carrying a backpack only on one shoulder His eyes just staring at the floor underneath him. As Will walked past him a scrunched piece of paper fell out of his bag next to His feet At first he took no notice of it but felt he must return it to him so he picked it up and turn to see if he was still there or hasn't taken notice of it and carried on walking, Luckily he was still there but just didn't know he dropped it. He was about to return it when he saw the edge of the crumpled paper a shade of pencil A drawing of some kind, He gently opened it to see what was there..It was a drawing..Of some kind of rabbit I guess but it looked like a skeleton at first, And it took a resemblance to the Windigo same dead and Demonic tone to it structure and at the bottom of it there was writing saying "By DD" A signature by the artist who drew this. Will looked back at the teen now further away 'Did he draw this?' He asked himself 'I need to find out..' He promised himself he would investigate..To see who is "DD"
Chapter one: Our first meeting.

It took will a while to catch up to him But finally found him sitting on a wall looking over the small town as it glowed from the setting sun behind it. 'E-excuse me?' Will asked holding on tightly to the drawing, It's really the first time will talked to a stranger without them talking to him first or knowing about him. The young man looked down at will, Empty of expression 'What?' He replied jumping down to talk face to face with him. 'Is this yours?' Will reached out his hand holding the drawing 'You dropped it earlier and I thought-' 'You thought what? It's weird? Disturbing? Stupid? Come on tell me I heard them all..' He replied quickly grabbing it out of wills hand 'No, I thought it looks cool' Will smiled slightly. The rude teen didn't believe Will at first but it's the closest thing to a compliment he has ever had 'Im Donnie..Donnie Darko' Will looks surprised that he has already introduced himself 'Im will graham' He smiled in reply holding out his hand. Donnie shaked his hand 'Will, I must ask why do you take such a shining to my drawing I have more just like them' The young man asked him tilting his head slightly. Will shruged in reply not knowing what to say, Maybe he should wait before telling him who the windigo is.