Chp.1 A Simple Start

September,meaning of a new start for term.
    University of Medicine.
    For the first day of  the new term,the school is full of students.Under the tree,there're two girls.
    "Taeyeon!!I've heard that there'll be many special new students this year.The richest individual's son,the head police's son...Hey Taeyeon!!Did u hear me??!"A cute girl with short hair and apple cheeks said.
      The girl called Taeyeon glanced at that 'apple face'a little.Ignoring her and put on her earphones.
     That apple face suddenly turn into dark.Knowing Taeyeon for one year already,still always see her with a calm face.Taeyeon don't have a really pretty appearance,she only got a calm face that no one will notice.
    Today is the first day of school.Taeyeon tried everything to be late for school.Aim to ignore that 'apple face',Cathy,hoping for a silence moment.However Cathy still got her.
     "U still have got 5 more minutes to take the attendance,are u suppose to be late?"A clam voice bring Cathy out from her imagine with the special new students.
     Freezing for 0.1 second,"arrrrrr!!!!"A hight notes came out."How the freak could i forget it!!!!!!Hey Taeyeon be quick!!!!We can still on time running now!!"
    "Did i say that i'll go to take attendace?"Taeyeon lying on the grassland said calmly.
    Freezing for 0.2 second this time,"Wh..what do u mean??"
    "Skipping class,together?"
    "Nooooooo!!!!!"Cathy rejected without freezing.
     Taeyeon can skip every classes since no teacher remeber her common appearance.But for Cathy,of corz not!!!!!!!!