*Prologue*

Hello guys if you are reading my book thank you I'm new to this and this is my first book so excuse any mistakes. And please no hate if you don't like my book then don't read. But no worries for me haters are motivators.

Comment, Vote, and Fan

Thank you for reading oh and sorry if it is short I'm gonna try and make my story long.

THANK YOU FOR READING. LOVE YOU ALL. ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*Two Years Ago*

"Give me back my Phone Aron!" Said 13 year old Danielle

"Not until you give me a BIRTHDAY KISS!" Said/Screamed 14 year old Aron

But before Dani could respond her mom and Aron's mom Screamed at them "ARON, DANIELLE TIME TO BLOW OUT THE CANDELS!!"

"COMING MOM!!" They both screamed back, and they ran but before they could enter the backyard of the pack house 10 rouges came out from behind a bush and tried to bite Dani's neck but she moved and as she screamed her parents, her brother,her sister and Aron's parents and his little brother came all out saw what was going on. She could'nt believe what she was seeing as her father and a rouge fought infront of her eyes. Not believing that she saw as another rouge took her mom by the trhoat and smashed her skull against the ground.

"Reme..mber th..at we..love yo...u a..l..l.."Whispered her mother as she closed her eyes forever.

"NO DADDY MOMMY NO!" She screamed as the rouge broke her father's neck. As she was trying to run after her father and mother Aron got her by the waist not letting her go. As she saw the rouges leaving all, one the stayed for a second and smirked at Danielle telling her "You will be the next one. Little one."

"OVER MY DEAD BODY YOU PIECE OF SHIT." screamed Aron as he took Danielle into his arms.

"LETT ME GO ARON!" she screamed "ARON PLEase let me go"sob" to my daddy and my momm..y" She finished sobbing. She turned to look at Aron and started sobbing into his chest as her brother came and hugged her harder taking her away from Aron. as Aron mother and father hugged them tight.

"THIS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU LITTLE BITCH. YOU KILLED OUR DAD AND MOM. YOU KILLED THEM. I HATE YOU" Screamed her sister Adriana at her as she pulled her by the hair away from Aron and her brother ,Max, and the Alphas she slapped her hard across the face.

"STOP THAT THIS INSTANCE ADRIANA. IT WAS NOT HER FAULT." Her brother screamed at Adriana, "It was the rouges fault."he finished sobbing once again. "Come here Dani don't lisen to Adriana, it was not your fault."

"But Max" she started "He said that l would be next, it is my fault. BECAUSE OF ME DADDDY AND MOMMY ARE DEAD IT IS MY FAULT" Screamed Danielle as she ran into the forest.

She found a clearing that night and stayed crying there the whole night, until Aron, his parents, and Max found her lying on the ground full of mud and twigs in her hair. Laying on a puddle of dead leaves as she kept crying and screaming that it was her fault. Max and Aron along with his mother Clarice, just looked at her as Aron's dad ,Alpha Mason, picked her up and carried her to her house where Adriana was laying on the couch watching T.V. when she looked at the door as Max and Aron walked in with Aron's parents behind him carrying Danielle who kept crying.  Adriana looked at Danielle and she screamed that she hated her and that it was her fault that her parents were  dead and ran to her room crying.