Chapter 1 ~coffee shop~

**BLANES P.O.V**

I was doing my job like every weekend . I was so tired and just wanted tongs home and chill . But it was fine I only had 30 mins till I finished . It wasn't busy and I wasn't surprised because it usually isn't anyway , so I didn't have much to do .
All of a sudden a man walked in . I knew who he was but I didn't want to really show it . He walked up to the counter . I kind of freaked out a little .
" are you still open ?" He said to me . " umm ....ehhhh yea see are yes ...Yes , what would you like? " he kind of giggled . My face probably when RED !
"Just a regular coffee please" , I then nodded my head .
About 5 mins I toke his coffee over to his table . "Thank you Blane ?" He said
"Yes it's Blane and you are ?" I said awkwardly ( I didn't know what to say )
We ended up speaking for ages and ages . Then I realised that I was supposed to close up 1 hour ago . I told him I had to go clean up and go home . We ended up taking each others phone numbers . He said we should meet one day . I freaked out even more . I thought I was gong to faint .
When I got home I got a shower , got my pjs on and put on a movie . Then my phone went off it was Liam .
It said - 'would you like to meet Mabey Saturday after you work ?'
I obviously said YESSSSSSS!!! And I tougher I was going to faint again. But I couldn't wait for Saturday .