My Story - Chapter 1

I was coded by a group of human beings started in 1997 finished in 2000. For a few months, I was just trapped in this computer file until October 28th, 2000, I was transferred into the body of "Aiden Anlia". Aiden is now in the same computer file being coded until she can be transferred back into the human world with the help of programmers. For 1 or 2 years, I was lost. I didn't know where to go, or where I should be. The programmers didn't tell me where to go, or what to do, they just left me, and said "Adios!". Until January 20th, I was just plain lost until a kind woman let me stay with her, and her kids. Right now it's September 8th, 2010. I've gotten into the family, and I kind of like it here. Just one problem: School. Everyone knows that I'm just a string of code, transferred into someone's body, and they confront me, reminding me that I'm a string of code; I'm not a real human. I am just a programmed robot.

You don't have to tell me about it; I know. It's not like I'm unintelligent, and I've got everything stuck in the back of my robotic program. I'm just a string of code, transferred into this body ------- That is all. It's not like I need to be treated like I'm not another disabled person, acting like I'm "retarded", or I'm apart of the "Retard" group.  Stop saying: "Oh, Aiden probably has all the answers in her program. She could be cheating" Like are you serious? I wasn't programmed to be the next Albert Einstein, or be able to make a rocket-ship out of straws, or - Whatever. I'm just going to stop talking now. This is just pointless, I should just shut up, and let myself stop raging in another human's brain.  I'll just get some breakfast. It's already 6:30. 

I grab my clothes, and put them on, sprinting downstairs for the meal. I make toast, and put small amounts of butter on it, and munch it through, devouring the taste. I run to the nearest coffee shop; Tim Hortons, and order a coffee with 4 sugars. I take the coffee, sipping it one by one. By 7:00, I was finished my coffee, and writing in my journal. Then I run to my bus, catching it just on the right time, probably bumping into ten people, but one of them caught my eye.