Chapter 1

Carma grinned,gripping his sheathed basterd blade thightly. He stared at the emerald ring and mused how this was just a half-assed attempt to throw a practically useless province into the only people willing to accept. He glanced at his siblings: Renozo, Far, Vader, Deaon and Ryu and spoke "excited?"

Far attempted to stand but ended up forced against the seat due to his inertia and the moving carriage. Ryu snickered at Far and chided "the heck you doing? Sit your ass down". Far grinned and scratched his scalp and spoke " guys...i have a confession....i kinda need to shit right now". Carma just stared at Far in disbelief "bruh... we are in the middle of a bloody forest".

Renozo ignored Far's confession and spoke in disdain " God whos idea was it to save the princess anyway first we fight bandits to save her and as a reward we have to deal with thier political issues?" Before sighing to which Carma replied "well you can blame that to Vader wanting to steal the princess's panties". Deaon glanced at Carma and spoke " well, this seems nostalgic. And yeah im not that excited , just chilling "

Carma tilted his head in confusion and asked "Nostalgic? Why-" Carma wasn't able to complete his query as the carriage suddenly stopped,throwing Carma off his seat. He snarled, trains of potential insult flew through his mind however before any could leave his lips. the deadpan voice of the driver spoke in a lethargic manner "Apologies my lords,we have arrived". Carma grinned at his siblings and spoke "I'll go first".

Carma was slightly disappointed, though he knew the state of province he had expected at least a decent mansion not a run-down skeleton of a mansion that looks like it could crumble any minute. Also there to receive the Lords was 4 foot soldiers who seem inexperience in their stance. an old man dressed in a dusty robe,a man dressed as a butler but with a rapier by his side and 2 middle aged lady,dressed in a grey dress

Far got up and accidentally stumble out of the carriage. He quickly recovered his composure and readjusted the scabbard of his katana strapped to the side of his waist before greeting while stretching " welp that was a long ride and hello people who are totally not suspicious".

Renozo, Ryu, Deaon chuckled while Vader was grinning at the pantsu in his hands. "oh well time to go" Vader announced as he stuffed the pantsu in his pocket. The rest nodded and carried their stuff (including Far's belonging) before exiting the carriage. while the Ryu, Deaon and Vader immediately exited their transport, Renozo was more cautious, his eye darting between the welcoming party and the mansion. As he stood behind his brothers,he whispered discreetly " well lets get settled in i wanna head down to the tavern later maybe we could learn more about what we are dealing with". The rest nodded with Deaon acknowledging "Hmm okay"

The butler approached the siblings with the old man beside him.

"Greetings my lords,I am Kure,the head of this household guard and Maids. This here is Meister Wallace"

the butler greeted,bowing in a courteous manner while the old man smiled his surprisingly shiny teeth. so Shiny that some of the brothers was not sure whether or not the teeth was real

Deaon complimented the man' teeth while Far turned to Wallace and asked "Hey um sir did you bleach your teeth? They they look too shiny to be natural". Vader shoved Far and scolded "Shut up, don't be rude" however the old man burst into laughter and spoke light heartedly "don't worry I assure you they are natural,perhaps I could revel my secrets some other time. although my lord there is no need to address me as sir, Wallace would do"

Carma nudged at Ryu and said "let's check the place out" they walk pass Wallace and Kure and entered the the Mansion,accompanied by two outta four of the guard, behind the Maids.

Renozo smiled at Kure and inquired "Hey kure was it? You seem to know alot so whats the situation here in this province?". The butler chuckled before answering "Though I am very flattered my lord, I am but a servant of this household, Meister Wallace is the one you should consult on matters regarding the province"

He paused before continuing,hollering the two Maids "But allow us to get you settled in first. Ladies?" The two maid quickly and perhaps a tad bit too curtly grabbed the brother's belonging.

Everyone had passed their items except for their weapons. Renozo's companion, Ru, mew in annoyance as she slowly fall asleep on one of the maid's shoulder. while Ryu and Carma had gone far ahead the three brothers finally entering the mansion. Although the standards was pretty sanitary,it pales in comparison to other mansion with its bare furniture. As the siblings scanned the area,Wallace began his mini introduction to the mansion

"welcome my lords,lord Carma and Ryu has already settled in their rooms. the mansion is half the size of an average mansion with only two levels. The council and living room on the first, the bedrooms,kitchen,dinning room and guestrooms on the second, please settle down,small council starts at midnight sharp" and with that the crowd disperse only leaving the brothers in the living room

Far looked at his siblings and asked "hey guys wanna explore the manion to find corpes so i can use my necromancer magic?" . Deaon,Vader and Renozo lightly shook their head with Deaon replying "Nah I'm good, I'll go check the second floor for a bit" while Renozo responded absent-mindly " Guys im gonna head out for abit there's something i gotta check out". Despite giving Renozo an odd look they turned and climbed the stairs .

They arrived to the second floor and noticed two guards eyeing them. One of them stepped forward and gave a curt half bow and informed the three of their respective rooms along the hallway including the location of the other utility room. After which they enter thier rooms in order to unpack their stuff.

As his Brother went up the stairs he exited through the back. Once outside he checked his recurve bow,his quivers and hunting dagger to make sure they were in working conditions before Ru jumped from the second floor on his shoulder "hey there Ru, ready for adventure?" He spoked softly,resulting in a satisfied mew from Ru and with that he traverse into the forest