~ M¥ †êå¢hêr ï§ å våmþïêr ~

~ my teacher is a vampire pt 1 ~

lia pov-I sat in my bed playing with the tip of my blue teddy bear ear thinking about how the first day of school was going to go. as the last possible thought went through my head I got up and went down stairs. I was already dress. as I went down stairs I saw a shine come from the kitchen so I walk towards it slowly.the closer I came to it the more it shine. it was coming from our kitchen window so I look out it and saw that it was just the sun. how stupid am I. I told my self I needed to calm down and chill.i don't know why I get scared so easy.i walk into the living room and sat down on my dad fav chair. he would never let me sit in his chair but I always wanted to sit in it. it look so comfortably. so since my parents was gone this was my chance to tr...y it out.and I love it. as I was sitting there enjoying every bit of comfort in my dad chair I heard the door bell ring so I got up to answer it. once I got to the door I look out the little peep hole but didn't see anybody. so I open the door and nobody was there. "those damn kids playing ding dong ditch" I said getting ready to close the door but as I turn around I saw something purple past my eye. so I look down and saw a purple envelope. I bent down and pick it up and close the door. I sat back down in my dad chair slowly and open the envelope as soon as my butt touch the soft chair. I took the letter out the envelope and it said......