Untitled Part 1

So.. This is my first fanfic so, I'll try my best ^^ I'll try and put other ships in. So, let's get started~!

Eren was laying in his bed, thinking about what had happened with Annie, he was mad, upset. 

"Eren-Are you ok?" Mikasa inturuppted his thought. 

"Hmm?... Oh, yeah. I'm fine." Eren said, rolling his eyes , annoyed at how she was worried about him. 

"Are you sure?" The raven haired girl said looking worried. "YES! Now stop worrying ! I'm not you're brother, I'm not you're kid, and you're NOT my mom! now leave me alone!" Eren yelled, mad. Mikasa was hurt by this, tears rolled down her cheek, "fine... I'll go." She said, getting up and walking out of the room.

                                                                                    Eren's prov

'Hm... Tch, what's her problem..?' Eren thought, oblivious of hurting her feelings.

He stared at the empty plate of food he ate, mikasa had given him.

                                                                The Next Day.

Mikasa sat at a different table that day, still hurt. "H-h-hey! Mikasa you want sit with me?" Jean the so called "horseface" asked. "..sure" mikasa replied, grabbing her tray, moving to sit with Jean. 

"Hey, eren, why is Mikasa sitting with Jean?" Armin asked Eren, sitting down with Eren" 

"Tch, why would Mikasa sit with Horseface?" Eren replied.

"Well, she is.." The blonde  said, pointing at mikasa sitting with Jean.

" What?!?!" Eren said, jealous, sitting right up looking straight at the two. "Leave her alone, Jean!" Eren said, staring at Jean. 

"Hmm? Why should I jeager? SHE chose to sit with me." Jean replied, laughing. Mikasa looked away from all the eyes staring at them, causing a scene.

 Well... Ima leave it here ^^ so, comment, and do whatever you like, I'm... Not the boss of you, so... Uh...

Love, peace <3 baiiii~!