Prologue

"Princess Kiarra where are you?"napairap na naman ako sa kawalan at nagbuntong hininga.Ayan na naman sila.

Shit!Ang sikip at ang init dito sa pinagtataguan ko.Nagtatanong kayo kung bakit ako nagtatago?Simple lang,dahil gusto ko.

"Princess Kiarra?"kinagat ko ang ibabang labi ko at pumikit ng mariin.Sana 'di niya ako makita.

Naramdaman kong may bumukas sa pinagtataguan ko at napamulat ako.Fvcking shet!Nahanap niya ako!Oh men!

"There you are princess.Why are you hiding?Are you afraid of ghosts or something?"Umirap ako and I scoffed.

"Me?19 years old?Afraid of ghosts?The heck are you thinking.I'm too old to that kind of stuffs"lumabas na ako sa cabinet,wala din naman palang saysay ang pagtago ko para hindi makapunta sa putang ball na yun.

"Princess Kiarra,your mother has been said that you should go to the Dressing room and I'll be the one to escort you to go there"

"Okay"sagot ko at hindi na siya pinansin habang papunta sa Dressing room.

Nung nakarating na kami agad akong binati ng mga MAIDS ng palasyo.Pakidagdag na din pala yung mga designers ng gown ko.

"Goodmorning Princess Kiarra"as usual,hindi ko sila pinansin at humarap sa mga designers kong tatlo.

"So?What's my ball gown for tonight?"mataray kong tanong sakanila.Sorry,I can't help it.Lumaki na akong mataray sa mga taong 'di ko kaclose..

"We made this fabulous gown for tonight's ball Princess Kiarra.We spent 1 month in making that kind of ball gown"nakangiting sabi ng isa.At kinaproud niya pa yang over designed pero mukhang cheap at pangit na gown na ginawa nila?At kasalanan ko ba kung ang tagal nila gumawa?

"Uhh"nandidiri kong tinignan ang CHEAP na PANGIT na gown.

"Sorry to hurt your feelings but...I'm not satisfied of what you've made."nanlulumo niya akong tinignan.Yeah man!Kasimpangit ng mukha mo yang ginawa mong gown!I'm mean?Well,I don't care.

"Its so over designed.If I'm going to the ball you need to make it FABULOUS as you said.But this?"tinuro ko yung panget na gown"It looks like a cheap gown that poor people buy at the CHEAP markets.You know?I don't like the color.Like duhh,I'm going to the ball not colorful party.Rainbow?Hah!When did you see a lady wearing a rainbow colored gown with full of designs?And you made it long gown?My gosh!You could've just made it a cocktail!You call you proffesionalist in making a ball gown?Well,for me your like a useless trying hard maker of a gown!"umiiyak na siya at WALA.AKONG.PAKEALAM..

I'm just saying the truth.And there's nothing wrong about that.

"Your so mean!You know that?Everybody hates you.But their controlling their patience because your the princess of this country and you should be respected.But now?I can no more control it.Because I'm full!Full of your bad sayings to me!"inirapan ko siya.Drama teh?Di na uso yan ngayon pero ginagawa mo parin?Hanep!

"I don't care 'cause your JUST a nothing to me.JUST nothing.Make a new ball gown for me,color golden peach is the one I like 'cause it suites for a royal princess and that's an order."aalis na sana ako ng may naisip pa akong sasabihin.

"You need to finish that gown this 1 pm.I need to fit it and see the styles.If I will not like it,expect that your fired"I marched outside that nakakainis na dressing room and flipped my hair.

I'm Kiarra Bethanie Forteza,known as Princess Kiarra.Is a mean princess and no one can ever stop me from being a mean.