-x-

"Let's play a game, Calum." ashton said and took a seat on the bench that I am sitting in.

"What kind of game? Make sure its fun and not boring." I replied as I strum my guitar.

"Hmm, I can't tell if this is fun or not but it's quite challenging."

"Enlighten me then."

"Let's play color switch an--

I burst into laughter and it made Ashton stop. What the fuck? Color Switch?!

"Really Ashton? Color Switch? Wow, what a funny game dude." I punched his right arm playfully and continue to laugh.

"Shut up Calum! Just listen first, okay?"

Ashton and his stupid games. Psh. I nodded as a s response and wiped all the tears in my eyes because of laughing. Damn, Ashton never fails to make me fucking laugh.

"Okay, so as what I have said.. We will play Color Switch. And whoever lose, will have a consequence." he looked at me with a grin on his face. So that's it?

"And what shitty consequence is that?"

He searched for something in the park, and I guess he's looking for a hot chick. 

"Whoever loses will date a girl by the winner's choice." he said and plastered a smirk on his face.

"That's it? Just date a girl?

'I'm pretty sure that I'll win this game. But if I don't, then I'll date a girl. Simple as that. Every girl would want to date me anyway since I have a body to die for. Well, except for this one sassy bitch.

"Nope.. The loser will date the girl for 100 Days and if the girl fell in love, the loser will dump her."

Oh. I didn't see that coming. What a shitty bastard.

"But, you shall not fall in love with the girl or else.. you'll lose." he added and added a smirk on his face.

"That's it?"

"You'll pay the winner of course. So, deal?"

Sounds like a bad idea but quite challenging..

"Deal."

-x-

[A/N: Oh my gosh, this is my first fan fiction ever!! I just wrote it 'cause I am bored since its already summer here in our country so please, don't expect too much on this story because srsly, idk what to do with this. But hopefully you'll like it and I hope that I can finish this! Actually I already planned the ending and I think this will be very long and something shit like that but idk really. I hope you'll give me a chance to express all my imaginations and read this up to the end. Thank you and I love you guys!]

xx Chelsea xx