Prologue

Prologue:

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" Titania growled, banging her fist on the table while her nostrils flared in anger. Her mother looked away from the Titania. Catori's parents putting their hands on her mother's shoulders, "You must understand Sweet pea. Hunters are closing in and I don't want you here, you're not prepared to fight." Titania's mother tried to hold in her tears, "Mother. Catori, Rain and I are perfectly capable of fighting! Catori's entire family are alphas for fuck sake!" Titania yelled and stood up from her chair, "SIT DOWN!" Catori's father growled causing Titania to sit down and growl in annoyance. Alpha's had the power to control members of their pack with their voice or eyes, which always annoyed Titania, but she looked him like he was her own father, so she could never stay annoyed at him for long.

"Does Catori and Rain know yet?" Titania growled through her teeth and glared up at the grown ups with her now glowing blue and brown eyes, "Don't give us that look and yes. They know and are packing now as we speak as should you." Her mother looked away once more and narrowed her eyes, "Now leave." Titania stood up once more and glared at the parents, her eyes back to their dark brown, "I hope you know.... if the hunters come here and the kill you, I'm going to rip them all to piece...Fuck the code." The code was something the wolves have been going by for years, one being 'Don't attack the hunters or try to course a war with them.' Hunters have been killing Titania's kind for years and never have they ever fought back, she had enough of it. Titania walked out of the large hut and raced over to the hut she shared with the other girls, "WHY DIDN'T YOU ASS HOLES TELL ME?" Titania yelled as Catori looked up, tears going down her cheeks, "Because we knew you'd become like that." Catori hissed in response and Rain just ignored them both and continued packing. Titania growled and began to go through her things, packing them into a large bag, "AH!" Titania growled throwing the bag at the hut wall, collapsing to the ground in frustration and sadness, "Why can't we stay? They're going to get killed without us here!" Catori looked to Titania before her eyes softened and she walked over to her and sat beside her, "They'll be okay, they are strong, smart and I'm sure soon enough they'll decide to go against the code and fight back." Catori hugged Titania and Rain ran over and sat with Titania, hugging her as well, "As long as we stick together as a pack, we'll be fine in the cities." Catori murmured while the other girls nodded.

"Are you ready girls?" The pilot for the plane smiled brightly while the girls just nodded, "We'll be fine remember?" Catori smiled to Titania who nodded, "Yeah! We'll kick ass and maybe even get some ass! Wait.... That didn't sound right." Rain grinned dropped as she realised what she said, coursing the other to crack up laughing, "Can you not take anything seriously?" Catori smirked while Rain rolled her dark green eyes. The girls got on the plane as they stared at the pilot who raised his hat slightly before disappearing into the captains unit. Titania looked through the windows of the plane, she looked at the forest and the snow, "Martha told me she booked us into a dorm at the university in Perth Australia. She also said that there are some seriously bad packs in the city and to be sure to avoid them." Catori explained to the others, but Titania wasn't really listening due to the fact she was glaring outside the window at the parents who were waiting from the plane to leave, "I hate you." She used her inhuman sight to glare right into her mother's eyes, "Okay, Ladies and Gents, we are leaving to Australia Perth now. This will be at least a 17 to 18 hour flight so please get comfortable and enjoy the flight." The captain said over the loud speaker, "Ready?" Rain looked from Catori to Titania, "As ready as I'll ever be." Catori and Titania said at the say time.

[The prologue is a bit slow, but don't worry the plot and storyline get a lot better as you read. I am also sorry from grammar and spelling mistakes, I have not gone through editing it yet.]