MY LIFE IN SCHOOL ..part 1

so i wake up every morning at 6am and i get dressed and i wake every one up in the morning to get ready to school...  and then i feed the family cat named max and i feed my lizard charles... and after all of that and every one was up my step mom ann takes me and Ricky my brother to school early ... and when i get to school i have to wait to get into the building because no one is allowed in until a certain time... so we finally get into the school and i go and eat breakfast since i don't eat at home ... but I'm sitting in the corner by my self eating a breakfast and then its time for first peirod so im walking to class and some kids run into me on purpose and i get shoved down and i get hurt...the princaple and teachers dont care and they dont do any thing to help me so i had to go home and explain to mmy dad why i was complaining that my side hurts and why  there was  a giant bruise on my side ... so my dad said if it happens again to tell him and he will go in and yell at the but he never does it lol so it sucks .... i get bullied all the time and every time the classes change the same people always shove me and hurt me every time and then when i get home i get mentally bullied and my thoughts in my head arent the best ever.... so the same thing happens every day ...day after day after day...and this has happend since 1st grade and i am in ninth grade right now ....

i will write more about my life in school later on