Wishful Thinking

Chapter One.

 Louis (POV)

I see him over there, so happy, laughing with all the boys. I hope he doesn't notice me staring. He's just so cute. Those dimples get me every time. I just wish I could tell him. How much I like him. I hate not knowing if he liked me back. I think tonight will be the night I ask him out. 

 "Harry, wanna go grab a bite to eat?"

"Sure."

*Gets in the car and drives to a nice restaurant*

*Harry gets out and opens the door for Louis*

Harry (POV)

He didn't see me noticing his stares. I can tell he likes me, he just doesn't know I like him too. He's so adorable, tonight just might be the night. We both sit down, the waitress takes our order, as we eat we talk about the boys, the fans, everything, but each other. As we finish we pay the check, then out of nowhere something came over me. I have these feelings for Louis. It's unexplainable. We walk out of the restaurant. As we get in the car Louis says "I like you, you mean everything to me. I really want to be with you. Only you." He starts to ramble. Then I just look at him and zone out in his lips. Suddenly I caught myself kissing him. Over and over. He was just so irresistible.

 Chapter 2.

Louis (POV)  

I couldn't believe he kissed me, so instead of going home I drove to a hotel away from the rest of the boys. So we could be alone. We got to the hotel, signed in. Went up to the room, Harry had to check the beds for chocolates. He found some and gave me one. Then we went down to the hot tub together. We swam together for awhile, I said I was tired and I wanted to go back upstairs. I got out, as he did also. I put the towel on and ran to the room, he chased me there. We got back in, and he kissed me again. I went along with it. He layed me on the bed, he didn't do nothing, but kiss me. I wasn't ready to go all the way. We layed down beide each other. Harry whispered, "I love you, always have, always will." "Harry, management would never-" "-Fuck management!" He said interrupting me. Harry is that kind of person that always get want he want, no matter how far he has to go to get it. "I want you, Louis. Only you. Please?" "Yes. I will be with you, but we can't tell people. "That's good enough for me." He said with a sigh. "Goodnight, Harry." "Goodnight, Louis." 

*They rolled over and went asleep*