Tu Tohri Dair...

"Tu Tohri Dair...."

Today he was leaving...

He was leaving for U.s Texas...

He was right... He said he will leave her on 1st of April and yeah he was leaving... He wasn't divorcing her but he was leaving the country...

And she couldn't do anything about it...

It was his decision firm decision...

*********************************

She offered tahjud and waited for fajr... In the whole dua he asked Allah not to make him leave...

She peeked inside his room... The packed up bags were lying on one side...

Tomorrow he will be gone

She stood there watching him sleeping... His one hand covered his eyes... She kept watching him as she will never get tired of it...

Dil bhareya v nahi aakhan dulliyan v nahi

Fajr Azaan echoed and she left the room with tears in her eyes... There after fajr she cried and cried like baby "Please Allah reham... reham...."

***********************

Morning at Breakfast Table

All the people of house were gloomy... neither could she eat anything nor zarmine and her mother... Everyone tried to stop him but he said he doesn't want to miss opportunity and everybody knew one's he made the decision it was final....

She sat there glancing him every now and then but he didn't even spare her a glance...

Aakhan miliyan v nahi
Gallan mukkiyan v nahi...

After completing breakfast he got up and left for his room leaving her all sad and gloomy...

Arjumand got up and followed him and soon zarmine went after her... She kept sitting there tears emerging in her eyes "Wali kiya nahi dikhta meri aankhon mein tumhe pyar kyun itne sangdil ho rahe ho...."

Her migraine got strong she massaged her forehead with fingers to soothe the pain but it was getting worse...

**********************************

He stood there talking to Aga jan assuring him he will be back trying to calm them down making silly jokes and she stood biting her lips staring at him... Wishing time to stop...

Kiven dil nu main samjhawan
Waqt rukda nahi jiven chaha
...

He watched time and got up to leave...

Her heart dropped a sob escaped her lips....

*****************************

All stood at gate biding him Good bye... She stood near window of her room...

There he embraced his mother then sister... She wished what if he just looks once at her.... He hugged Aga jaan and there while getting up his gaze fell upon her...

Her breath stopped for a moment...

His eyes carried a lot of emotions and so were in her eyes... She watched pleading him through eyes to stop but he turned to car biding his family good bye once more and got inside the Car...