which one?

Hi, I'am Kelly Addison and this was the time I had a big decision to make.I invited my best friend,jade Phillip,to come over came over at my house to spend the whole day with me.Jade had long blond hair with a grate personality and a heck of a vocabulary.''Knock,Knock,'' I heard the wooden door went.I ran to the door screaming ''Jade is here.'' I opened the door and jade ran in and gave me a big hug.

We both scampered up the stairs into my room. I tuned on the radio because I loved to sing.Jade said i could but I do not know about it.The first song that came on was our favourite'' One Direction Best song ever'' We danced and sing.

After awhile,we were real tired so we took a load off and sat on the bed.''let's go on face-book,''Jade said so we did.Jade then bl abed again with an evil look on her face''wanna see if One Direction is on face-book?''I did not want to but she forced me.I typed in One Direction but nothing popped up.A few seconds later,a chat popped up.It did not had a name so we clicked accept .They said hi so we said the same.We questioned' what is your name ?'' but they said that they could not tell.We pleaded and pleaded until hey gave us a number to call so we did.

When we had call they said that they was One Direction.At first I thought that they was lying but then they started singing for me then I heard Harry's voice.I asked if they could come at my house so I can see them in person but they said no.Suddenly a sweet voice came on the phone and he said meet him at the sunshine bridge today so I got dress in my short , a little puffy pink and yellow dress. I told Jade everything and she was so happy for me.