Chapter 1

Grace
"Buy this lunchbox now! Before it's too late! Just call ***-**** and buy it for $2.99 dollars! My name is Emma Grace Winston and good night!" I ended with a smile.

"And cut!" My boss said. And everybody clapped.

"Good job, Grace!" My boss walked towards me and hugged me. I laughed. And we pull away.

"Thank you, sir." I smiled.

"Okay everyone! Take a break!" He announced. And everyone stood up and leave for coffee. While I'm going to my office and take my things to go visit my bestfriend. When I got my purse, I saw the picture frame of me and my sister. I picked up the picture and smiled.

"I miss you so much, Jamie.... If only you were here..." I hugged the picture frame and place it down. I sighed and leave.

I finally arrived at Starbucks. I opened the door and look for my bestfriend, Sally. I look around and I saw her waving. I smiled and walk towards her table. Then I sat on the chair.

"Hey! How's it going?" Sally asked.

"It's good." I place down my bag.

"You need a drink? I can get you some." Sally asked.

"No, thank you. I'm not in the mood to drink." I said.

"Alright." She smiled. And take a sip from her drink.

As I am scrolling through the feeds in Facebook, I got a message from Mom.

"Its Mom." I told Sally. I opened Messages and open the message from my mom. It says:

Hey hon. We have no more food, so please buy some groceri

Groceri? Does she mean groceries? I have to go to the store.

"Sally, I need to go. My mom wants me to buy some groceries. Sorry about that." I said. She smiled.

"It's alright. I was planning to leave too. Anyways, bye!" She went out. And I followed.