What is a Fo and What is a Friend?

Have you ever wonder why people are so hard to understand?

Will it maybe be so, or maybe it is not the people that is hard but yourself not accepting them.

Sometime we have to step back and take a look as things in a different perspective. Maybe from the view of an outsider. Most of the time we get caught in a spider web and we cannot see the picture.

So now that you have thought about things in life, who is your Fo and who is your friend?

As people say, keep your friends close but your enemies even closer!

So why do we keep enemies closer, so that we know their moves, we have to make sure they not killing us softly.

Now friends, Are they a pain in the rear? If you answered yes! Then your a kind person with a caring heart!

Friends who try to use you and talk behind you back, are not friends. They are enemies that try to control your feels and put you down when they feel like it. They will only need you when feel down.

And now you probably asking what is a true friend then?

Will , true friend and friend are different in a way that only you will know.

A friend is someone who you can hangout with, and talk to.

True friend is some who you can share feelings with and understand them. Someone who you can trust and not lie to you. They are like an extended family, who always care and be there for you when you need them. Someone who share the same characters as you.

We all have friends more than true friends, because true friends are harder to find......😪

Thanks for reading my analogy of Fo and friend. Hope you enjoy, comment if you like.....

Tell me what you think about friends and Fo.