proloug

What if I were to tell you everything up till now has been a dream? Hallucination? Fake? What would you say if I told you you were living in a unreal world created by a dark figure? Would you believe me? Or stay in that fake world while the one you love is suffering?

So you chose to listen. Good. Roxas has been in a coma since creating kingdom hearts. You almost died but was taken by a anonymous person and put in a dream scape for safe keeping. In the real world you are alone in a dark room, except for a girl named Namine'. She sits and draws your dreams and roxas's. She is your prophet. The only one on your side at this time. Axel is the only moving being left. He wanders alone thinking you're dead and his best buddy gone.

Now I see you are still listening. Roxas is possessed. Your lover has no memory of you at this moment and won't till he is safe from the darkness.

You will awaken in a dimly lit room full of candles and s single chair with the girl. Walk up to her and speak the words,"save him" she will then stand and speak some words before vanishing you to a room of his thoughts.

This is all the information I am aloud to give right now. Go save my brother (y/n). Save him for us.