Chapter 1

"Gabriel please tell me what's wrong? Why are you upset with me?" Sam pleaded. gabriel had his back turned on sam, not talking to him one bit. 'Gabe please I'm begging you. Tell me what's wrong."

"Really Sam, I shouldn't even have to tell you. You should know why. What did you say you were going to do today that you didn't." Gabriel said through partly clenched teeth. " I'll give you a hint. It has to do with telling dean something."

"OH! Oh god gabriel! I'm so sorry I didn't tell him." Sam felt so guilty. He had promised Gabe that today would be the day that he told Dean that Gabriel is his boyfriend. " Gabriel I totally spaced out on it. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I'll do anything thing to make it uo to you. Anything. I promise I'll do it tomorrow." Gabriel rolled his eyes and layed down on thier bed. " Whatever Sam." Sam sighed. He got up and dialed a number on his phone. Gabriel sat up on his elbow.

" Wait a sec. What are you doing?" He questioned suspiciously.

" What do you think? I'm calling Dean." Sam put the phone up to.y Dean." Sam paused. " Yeah I'm fine. I just needed to tell you something. I've been meaning to tell you but I uh just keep forgetting. Gabe and I um are uh well... we are together and I just thought I should tell you." Sam was silent and then suddenly Gabe could hear Dean screaming through the phone.

" What the hell do you mean?! You're dating that son of a-" Sam cut Dean off.

" Dean i love Gabriel and if you don't have ther curtesy to accept that then you can stay the hell outta our lives. Also though, you have no room to talk. Don't think I don't know about you and Cas. I know Gabriel has done some crap to both of us but that was the past and he has changed." Sam stopped and everthing was silent. Gabriel's eyes were wide, staring at Sam, amazed by what he had said to Dean.

" Sam but-" Dean sighed " I guess you're right... Can we maybe talk about this in person, you know, sometime today or tomorrow? Please."

" Sure Dean. tomorrow sounds fine." Sam was suddenly relieved. " Alright Dean we will see you tomorrow." He hung up and turned towards Gabriel. " Better?" He said. All Gabriel could do was nod. Sam went over and kissed Gabe. " Good."

alright well that's the first chapter. I wrote it a while back soo yeah. I gotta go to DCI tomorrow so I might not put up the next chapter for a couple days. Won't get back till midnight so okay. hope you enjoyed and comments are appreciated. bye bye. :)