Winx Club Pregnant?!?!?!?!?!?!

This takes place right after season 1 episode 26.
The trix had finally been defeated. Bloom realized the power of the dragon was inside of her all along. Everyone was so happy!
We all celebrated at a huge party! They're were good drinks and tons of food. Everyone was smiling and laughing. Musa was flirting hard with Riven, but it was soooo obvious he was gay.
I, Techna, wasn't having the best time though. I was reeealllyy worried. A few days ago I had taken a pregnancy test that came back... POSITIVE?!?
The baby could only be one person's... TIMMY?!?
He was the only guy I've ever had sex with, it's super embarassing. But now I'm super worried about what he's gonna say.
"Soon Techna will have something to toast too!" I heard Flora say.
OMG FLORA!! I can not believe she just said that. No one looked really suspicious though. Good.
Flora was the only person I told about the pregnancy. Musa and Stella would totally go run and gossip as soon as they heard. And Bloom has been really distant lately. But Flora I trust.
A few minutes later I pulled her aside.
"FLORA!" I whisper yelled, "I can not believe you just did that!"
"Relax," Flora rested her pink nail polishes hand on my shoulder, "no one suspects anything."
"I know," I whimpered, "I just- what if he leaves me?"
"Oh, honey," Flora started.
"No, no," I teared up, "sorry it's just, pregnancy hormones, ya know?"
"It's ok girl," Flora moved her hands around my waist, "forget about boys for now. Let's just dance"
We moved onto the dance floor. I'd never been good at dancing so I just swayed in place as I mostly watched Flora. She was so talented and such a great friend. What did I do to deserve her?
I tried really hard to take her advice and forget about boys... But. Right over her shoulder I saw Timmy and Riven dancing together. Timmy was whispering something into Riven's ear. They both looked really flustered, but really happy. Inside me stirred a weird emotion I could not quite determine. I should run some test experiments on it later. I'm glad I'm smart!