Shat In My Pants

One Day, Jordan shat in his pants. It was tragedy for him because he was on his way to school. He was too embarrased to tell his mother so he just left the squishy stuff in his pants the whole day. Through the day, his friends kept on asking him if he was okay. He answered saying yes and that he was fine.

The next day, Jordan shat his pants on the way to school again. He did not tell his mother. So he left the squishy stuff in his pants until recess. He then went to the toilet, checked whether anybody was there, nobody was, he then tried to clean the brown yummy squishy stuff off his underwear with a tissue. He managed to get it off but there was a stain. He then checked started cleaning his pants. He was very greatful that the colour of the pants he wore was a dark colour. He managed to clean it off but it too left a stain. After he got out, he heard people laughing behind him. He wondered, " what are they laughing about?". Then he heard a bunch of people laughing, then a ton, then almost the whole school. He then got tired of it and turned around and asked why. The person told him that he had shit at the back of his tshirt. Jordan took a look at the shirt in the mirron. It was shit. Jordan was so embarrased! He ran for his life down the hall. That day when he got back to school, he told his mother about what happen. His mother told him to live with it. Motherfucker.